FRK OT'er wanting hook up advice...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sparklwazngurly, Oct 20, 2008.

1. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

I am posting anonymously for a fellow OT'er, who is hooking up tonite with a post-op TS...

normally I think this is my area for advice, but this one has a twist. The TS has had surgery and has a pussy now, but has stopped taking hormones and gone back to being a guy. Here's the stuff from the add

Post Op TS But I look like a Guy. I am Real...
    PLEASE BE WHITE AND ABLE HOST********

I am a Post Op TS but went back to being a guy. I have a functioning pussy and ass. I had my surgery years ago. I have not been used in a long time. I still like to be submissive and Serve a COCK. I will wear a Teddy, Hose or Corset. I have bra and Garter too. I love silky Panties and Bra, or Corset.

You can use me as you see fit. I am a nice person Drug and Disease free. I would love a public setting where people could watch. I am submissive and will satisfy. Please do not ask for more pics.
    PLEASE BE WHITE AND ABLE TO HOST*********

If you want a Blow and Go no talking that is fine for me. I will come over looking like a normal guy and blow and go. No Talking at all. I walk in get undressed and ???????
    *** Please be able to Host and be fairly close****** PLEASE DONT BE A FLAKE AND HAVE ME SHOW UP AND NOT BE THE RIGHT ADDRESS OR DONT OPEN THE DOOR.

I am NOT FEM anymore. I have a really tight ass, pussy and I have been told I give a great Blowjob. YOU MUST BE GENTLE SINCE MY ASS HAS NOT BEEN USED IN A LONG TIME. ASS IS not a must. My Pussy is OPEN. PLEASE NO LARGER COCKS> THEY HURT.

This is for NIGHT time only. PLEASE BE WHITE AND ABLE TO HOST OR KNOW OF A GOOD SAFE PUBLIC PLACE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So... other than the general pre hook up D/s requisites...

i.e. rules, guidelines, limits, safeword, etc

What does FS have to help?
    Okay... Thread open and..... go!

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

This isn't the response the OP wants to hear but I don't think bdsm activities lend themselves to random hookups. There's the potentially to be seriously hurt or injured by playing with people you don't know. D/s is an activitiy for partners you have a rapport with.

3. Drunken Karnie Midget

Drunken Karnie Midget In Yeo We Trust, All Others Pay Cash OT Supporter

have to agree with soybomb on this one...

4. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

All those random Craigslist type things Scream AIDS and Herpes to me...

5. sparklwazngurly

sparklwazngurly New Member

Yeah I expressed that, mentioned being very careful not do do anything more than fuzzy cuffs. The OP said he knows the risks of this kind of encounter. I didn't know what else to say, hence the post.

Moar please?

6. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

:dunno:

dont really have anything to add but that and i agree with soybomb :o