A&P OTAP: i need advice

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by fukijama1, Dec 1, 2008.

  1. fukijama1

    fukijama1 OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1,721
    Likes Received:
    0
    ok ive been looking to sell my d50 to get a d80. was looking to get a used one but saw on adorama that they have a new d80 body on sale.. for 549..seems like a deal to me....but my plan was to sell the d50 first then get a d80...but now im tempted to get a d80 then worry about selling the d50 later.....what is a boy to do!!
     
  2. xconverge

    xconverge OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2008
    Messages:
    3,414
    Likes Received:
    10
    Location:
    San Francisco, CA
    well if you can take the up front cost and really want it, it is the holidays and I usually get myself gifts :big grin: If its going to be an issue then wait :shrug:
     
  3. jared_IRL

    jared_IRL OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2006
    Messages:
    17,737
    Likes Received:
    55
    if you can afford it, get the d80 and use both bodies til you sell your d50.

    I'd only wait if your financial situation dictated that you *had* to wait.

    Side note, I imagine it's going to start getting hard to sell cameras as old as the d50 with the d80 getting that cheap... You might just want to consider keeping the d50 as a 2nd body and a 'wonder what would happen if I tried this...' body...
     
  4. Girth

    Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2002
    Messages:
    71,417
    Likes Received:
    107
    Location:
    Houston
    What the mini cooper owner said. :o
     
  5. fukijama1

    fukijama1 OT Supporter

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2008
    Messages:
    1,721
    Likes Received:
    0
    yea thats why im trying to sell it asap...but i might just take the plunge on the d80.. i can take a hit..not like its gonna cripple me or that i cant eat...
     

Share This Page