SRS ot..

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rnikec, Oct 18, 2008.

1. rnikec

rnikec JINGMAO

i don't know who i am.
    My friends that i graduated with from high school changed
    The college that i go to surrounds me with unsuccessful people
    My family is there, but are always judging me of what I'm not.

I'm sobering up but i feel out of place. :wtc:

I feel like if i moved to the middle of Montana or South Dakota i would have a better life than here.

and yes i know... jersey is a shithole to begin with.

2. RebootEnzo

RebootEnzo New Member

What college do you go to that surrounds you with unsuccessful people? Usually successful people go to college.

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

You have to realize first of all that most people do change from high school to college. It's a transitioning phase in ones long life that you just have to understand will happen.

In your case, how did your friends change? Why do you seem to think they've changed for the worse?

How do your parents make you feel you are less than what they want?

Alcohol is never the answer by the way, it's a depressant. So while it might feel great to numb feelings for a while you're going to feel worse when the effects start to wear off :(

Why not transfer colleges? Or leave the state? But not for Montana or South Dakota :ugh: WTF is that thinking? I did (not for the reasons you have) and it was the best decision I ever made. I started completely fresh, made all new friends and graduated with a higher GPA than I could have at my first university :dunno:

4. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

You are yourself and no one else. What is needed in life is not fear, nothing can grow from that. Pack your bags and move.