ot women - dirty talk?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by C4, May 8, 2006.

1. C4

C4 OT OG Aussie #1

I am a quiet person in the bedroom.. if you enjoy a bit of dirty talk or you wanted your SO to talk to you during - what kind of things would be good to say? :o

shit makes me laugh and i can never think of anything ..

i think more along the passionate/sensual side of things as opposed to YEAH SUCK THIS COCK BITCH kind of stuff :hs:

2. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

are you trying to be like this for one woman in particular? if so, good luck ... it's not easy changing your stripes.

if you're just doing this to please women in general, don't even worry about it. :big grin: a very vast number of women just don't get off on being humiliated (freakyshiat folks call themselves "freaky" for a reason). a lot of women certainly like being vulnerable, but vulnerability can definitely be achieved without you getting all power-trippy about sex.

on the other hand, if you happen to be with a woman already, and she has in some way indicated a desire for humiliation, then you have some work cut out for you. in that case, i have one suggestion, but for all i know it only works with me. for some reason, i find that i can use my sense of possessiveness to tap into dominance. i see my gf lying on the bed ... i think to myself, "mine." from that point it's not unnatural to add, "that's mine - i'm gonna take it. :cool:"

3. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I love it, im female. Just tell her what you want to do to her or her to do to you, you can make it as clean or as dirty as you would like. The first couple of times you do it, it will be really akward and be like uhhhhhh what do I say next. But then after a while you'll get the hang of it.

4. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

the more you talk like that to each other the easier it will become...it might help if she's the one wanting it to have her explicitly describe her fantasies to you, and you can do the same (if you both feel comfortable with each other) it helps...ask her to include in the descriptions what you'd be saying to her, and if you get her enough into like a "zone" she'll prolly tell you what you need to know, hope it helps.