SRS OT what should i do, v.girlproblems

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by American SuperBeast, May 27, 2007.

1. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

Yea me an this girl have been going out for only like 1 month or so but she then she told me that shes moving in like two or three months. Many states away, what should i do, long distance relationships never really work so should i wait until she moves or what. she told me she knew before we even met but didnt want to tell me
    so should i break it off now or wait until longer in relationship

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Break up now. Keeping it going will just make it harder to break up when the time for her to move comes, because you may be more attached to/invested in her.

3. Socrates

Socrates New Member

Break up immediately.

Long distance relationships almost never work.

Does she have friends? If so, you have a whole new selection!

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Might as well break it off now. In the next 2-3 months you'll only waste time with her while she gets ready to leave.

5. She knew, but didn't tell you, can you say clinger? Get rid of her, if she genuinely cared about you she would have told you she was leaving in so many months. Give her the same respect she gave you. Dump her and don't look back.

6. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

if u love and think think that it can work out then stay with her if not then jus break it off

7. What are you talking about? The girl knew she was leaving and she didn't tell him? That's love? I thought relationships were about honesty, trust and communication.

A girl doesn't tell you an important thing before you get into a relationship and you should love her while she's gone?

So next time when a girl flat out doesn't tell me she has so many months before she has to go back to tajikafghawazzzisistan, When she tells me in a few months she's moving I'll say we can make it work I'm sure we can. But wait, when she gets there, she completely ignores me. Does this sound like a clinger to anyone?

Now on the flip side if the girl told him, it was a different story, the fact she didn't is a major sign of just wanting to be with someone, for the sake of wanting to be with someone.

8. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

have you had sex with her?

9. We're going to assume no, if he had he wouldn't be asking this, he would enjoy what he had, till it was gone.