OT trainers and gym heads. I need your help

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by MexicanTaco, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

I just joined the gym 2 weeks ago and I'm feeling good but I need a steady planned out routine cause I started to go with a friend and his work schedule doesn't fit mine so I need to start going by myself.

I am about 240-250 pounds, 5'11 and 26. I use to weigh upwards of 300pds but 2 years ago I just started running and lost a nice amount. Now I want to slim down to about 220 and but on some solid muscle or just a nice tone. My boys wants me to get huge but I wanna be firm really.

Could you guys possibly run me down a routine for a 4 day gym week. Let me know if low weight high reps is the best for me or vice versa. I'd appreciate all the help.

2. Drewski

Drewski New Member

we could, but we'd be repeating whats already in the stickies ;)

3. Memor

Memor Active Member

Before you get ripped to shreds for not reading the stickies, using the word "toned" and bringing up high reps low weight discussion, you should:

- browse the stickies
    - not use those words

if you're dieting find out your maintenance and eat a little below, totally dropping your intake is not the best way to lose weight, your diet is going to be the most important part if you're looking to lean up and cut down, there are tons of routines in the stickies, hell even at the top of this page there is a sticky with a ~3000cal diet and a 4 day body split routine. The stickies have all the info on how to figure otu your maintenance, all the important diet and training questions, etc.

4. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.