SRS OT tell me what you think.....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ruckutopa9, Feb 5, 2007.

1. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Well okay this is how it all went down. It was a day out with me and his friend. Then all of a sudden we're talkin' about phone signals and how he can't get one here eventhough we all have the same plan. Then she says "Call me." and thats how she got my number and vice-versa. Now we chat on Aim and talk on the phone a few times, and every time we talk we joke around and we get along. Now I wanna ask her out to eat dinner and then hopefully ask her to be my VD, but what I wanna ask is what is OT's opinion on this situation? (I'm just very very curious) :)

2. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

act quickly before you land yourself in the friendzone. let her know you are interested

3. Crush

Crush Epidural hematoma up in this bitch

Be your Venereal Disease? awww how cute. :rofl:

Seriously, let her know sooner rather than later.

4. johan

johan Active Member

Only question that's relevant here, and only you can answer it is....Do YOU want something with her.

If yes....then man up and ask her.

Your question is so typical...basically...help me judge her interest level, so I will know if it's "safe" to ask her.

Why be so timid in your life? You want a date....ask her. Go for it.

5. ruckutopa9

ruckutopa9 New Member

Awesome advice, I am planning to ask her to dinner tmw, and if she says no, its ok because we are planning to go out as a group later this week, but the only problem is that it wouldn't feel right to ask her then or on the phone/or on AIM. (to be my VD, or my venereal diseas as so eloquently stated, heh) Because this girl I know would be hard to get one-on-one.