OT Romantics. Girls please give your .02 cents

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MexicanTaco, Aug 19, 2005.

1. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

I can't stop thinking about my ex-girl and I want her back. We broke up in so-so terms..she needed to be alone so I respected her decision but didnt accept it. No cheating, no one is involved right now though I have been talking to this other girl but my ex drowns any chance of that working out because I really dont want the new girl.

This is the idea i have.

I want to make a huge poster sized Card with a nice letter on how I feel, etc.. but the gist of the card will be the question.....CAN I KEEP YOU?

Do you think this will work? We are both stubborn but we are suckers for suprises.

Let me know.

2. IntakeBabYee

IntakeBabYee New Member

That will be a great idea.. Making her a card make sure to say some other stuff that will melt her heart too..Put all your emotions and how you feel without her.. Girls like all the etc musshy stuff.. You can also put candles in her front house at night in a heart shape form and stand in the middle of it... THAT will surely enough make her suprise..good luck

3. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

I was thinking about going to her house but I dont want the pressure of me being there influencing her decision. She lives with her moms so I'm hoping her mom will tear up and start a domino effect of tears so she can call me and come back to me.

4. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

anyone else

5. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

Personally if she said she wanted to be alone you should do just that. If not youre going to annoy her and shes not going to want anything to do with you

6. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

She's been alone for awhile now and she admits she misses me but we havent spoken. I just keep in contact with her friend.

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

she's and ex for a reason, dont get back with ex's.

There are more girls in the world, to go back after ones it didnt work out with is pathetic 95% of the time.

8. MexicanTaco

MexicanTaco New Member

what if she's the one. Everyone goes through problems and I'd say many marriages resulted in ex's getting back together.

I'm looking for some positives. The worst that can happen is she says no but at least I wont regret not trying.

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:ugh: Many of those marriages end later. If she was THE ONE, you wouldnt have split in the first place. But hey, justify whatever you want, thats what life is about...

10. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

there will always be another "one" you sound young.... have fun and learn more about yourself.

11. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

When a couple doesn't break up on good terms, one of them is going to want to give it another try because they do not have any real closure.

Even if you are successful at getting her back, it'll only because you will have rehashed some dormant feelings in her, but when they die down, she will realize that this is not what she wants and will break up with you again. The only way you two should ever get back together is if she makes the first move. I personally would move on. You're only attached to her because of what you had and you will eventually realize this someday.

12. [HRT]Squirrel Master

[HRT]Squirrel Master New Member

best advice yet!