OT:Need some advise about a friend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by AllProAfro, Jan 2, 2006.

1. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

One of my good friends back from high school just got home recently for winter break, she was one of those girls you wanted to hook up with but never had the chance. Well....we have gone out to the movies/dinner a couple times and had a blast, but I havent really came to a conclusion if its a "friends" thing or if it could possibly be more. Anyways, we end up spending new years together, of course booze was involved, but the whole night she is being really flirtatious and really showing some interest. So the clock strikes 12 and she comes to find me for a new years kiss :naughty: and it was as good as I thought it would be. I've always had feelings for her, but I didnt think it would take so long for something to happen. This is where Im put in a situation....she goes to school at James Madison University in Virginia and Im currently attending the University of Kansas, and obiously there is quite a distance between the two. Im supposed to go out with her tomorrow night and I have absolutely no clue how to handle the situation, whether I should just be the friend or something more. I feel if we try something more, she is going back to school and it will be shitty to see her leave. On the other hand, if I just play it cool and not do anything I'll feel like I should kick myself and have the "what if...." type of thing. What should I do :rolleyes:

2. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

I'd say it could work but in reality the chances of it lasting too long are low. You're both in college a very "exploring" age.. not saying that either of you are cheaters but not seeing eachother but once every few months doesn't work well in a starting relationship ( if it was already developed for years I would say otherwise ).

My best advice.. leave it at friends, in the long run it'll hurt less and you'll be less sad on those days you wish she was with you but is way far away.

Good luck whatever your choice :)

3. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

If today was your last day alive would you want to be friends with the girl or would you want to be passionate with the girl? She goes to an entirely different college, she's not going to expect anything major from you. Live in the moment. If you do let this opportunity slip by you WILL kick yourself for not following through. You sound like you can get girls so it's not like you're going to obsess over this one for the rest of your life. Live life man.

4. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

ya of course just go with the flow until you have to leave.. but seriously if anything just keep it casual.. not saying you gotta be fuck buddies but don't get the whole relationship thing going..

5. dark cloud

dark cloud New Member

You can be romantically involved and not be in a relationship. It's not that hard.

6. AllProAfro

AllProAfro New Member

I think that is probably be the best way to go for the both of us, if thats what it ends up being :hs: