MIL OT Military Crew: Question about base living...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by PSUPef2K, May 31, 2005.

1. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

So here is the hypothetical.

You are a 20 year old male. You are amidst much family problems. You have an uncle, active in the service that lives on an airforce base. Can you live on base with him, or is that not permitted unless you are IMMEDIATE family? Just curious.

Basically, the background story is that this is for a friend i'm concerned about meeting someone from online. I'm just checking up on details of the background story, because this fucker sounds shady and my friend is an idiot and actually wants to meet him. :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance.

2. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

Your friend's online friend sounds like a loser.

Unless the guy is listed as a dependant of the serviceman, he isn't supposed to be living on base with him. Ask for a penny pic of his dependants ID card. Of course, the loser could be living at his uncle's place on base without being listed as his dependant. Not supposed to, but people do things they aren't supposed to all the time. If he doesn't have a dependant ID card, he slips further down the loser scale and I wouldn't trust him at all.

Tell him to get his life in order before he does the online e-date thing. :mamoru:

3. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

there is no doubt he is a waste. I'm extremely worried about my friend in this situation. :hs: