OT married people - some questions

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by gui3, Mar 10, 2005.

1. gui3

gui3 all the dude ever wanted was his rug back

1 - how did you know your girl was the one?

2 - was it a "perfect" progression to marriage, or did you have problems along the way? did you go into the marriage knowing there were still some things that needed to be fixed?

3 - did you ever break up along the way?

i'm in my mid 20's and kind of harrowed by the uncertainty

2. Malkav

Malkav New Member

We had been together for just over 3 years and knew that it was right. It's hard to explain.

2 - was it a "perfect" progression to marriage, or did you have problems along the way? did you go into the marriage knowing there were still some things that needed to be fixed?

Sure there were some bumps in the road, but that is what happens when you are in a relationship. We talked everything out when there was a problem, so no, nothing still needing to be fixed going into the marriage. I wouldn't recommend going into a marriage where things already need to be fixed.

Nope. We came close once, but we talked things out and things worked out.

3. nukegoat

nukegoat New Member

moved to vaginarium because you'll probably get better responses there.

4. gui3

well i guess that judgment is final.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2005
  5. gui3

anyone else?

6. nissanpower

nissanpower I :heart: PeyPey

If anything needs to "be fixed", you should definitely not be getting married.
    The wife and I were high school sweethears. She went to college, we were both miserable, so we got married. Twelve years and two kids later, we still have sex nightly and never argue about anything. It's hard to explain, but you just have to find the right person. I was married at 20 and wouldn't change a thing....

7. Fearan

Fearan Guest

I envy you. :coold:

8. foad

foad New Member

1. Since the first time she sat on my lap at a party.

2. Nope.. not at all.. the perfect progression to rabbit fucking and booty calls.

Of course everyone has some "problems". Mine was once I called her a bitch after blowing on my chest while there was cum on it from a blowjob. She didn't speak to me for a month after that.

Our main issue is that she came from a Mormon backround and I am from Boston so naturally (Catholic). Our parents wern't happy so we ended up getting married in Vegas!!

3. The very first time she told me she had sex with another girl when she was dating me I flipped!!! 6 weeks after that she and the other girl has sex with me!.. We got back to gether and everything was fine. The whole process for us was about 5 years then we got married, and now we have a son and working on our 7th year together married. If it works out then it works out.

If not well.. divorce and TV dinners work well too.. Don't forget about the beer and hookers :bowdown:

9. gui3

well, my ex was the best girl i ever dated...

...but she was a little insecure and we had trust issues and stupid fights that i got sick of. so we broke up for 6 months and here we are, 6 months later, realizing we're still in love, that we might be really right for each other and thinking of getting back together...i think enough time has passes that we could be *over* the bullshit.

that and the fact that our relationship was great - we were so in love that it was ridiculous.

i feel very strongly about her and i get that its worth a shot. i'm the kind of person that forgets problems so easily, so its not hard for me to still think she could be the one.

10. foad

foad New Member

As long as you don't have any hang up's about the past then :x:.

11. Coppertone

Coppertone New Member

how did you know your girl was the one?

- When I woke up every morning and she was the first thing on my mind. She would take the time to understand what I wanted/why I wanted it and do her best to accept it whether she agreed or not

was it a "perfect" progression to marriage, or did you have problems along the way? did you go into the marriage knowing there were still some things that needed to be fixed?

- I don't believe there is such a thing as perfect progression. We had our ups and downs but see my first answer. We still have our problems and get a little irritated with each other from time to time, but I would never doubt our relationship for a minute.

did you ever break up along the way?

- We broke up once for a little vacation from each other. We still lived together (had no place else to go) but stayed in seperate rooms and respected each others privacy. We ended up seeing how good of friends we were and how much we respected the feelings of each other. Ended up back together and married.

12. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

I just knew. We had a lot in common....where we grew up, where we wanted to go in life; things like that. But we were also different enough to make things interesting. She's more of a type A, while I'm more laid back.

We argued occationally, but not that often. Getting married for us just made things official. It did change anything. But I'm not down playing the significance of being married in the least.

No, never came close.

13. gui3

all these are pretty clearly different from my situation.

yea, i felt way more abou ther than anyone, ever. but i met her when i was 21, so i still had this feeling like there could be others, and i had a hard time accepting that she might be it.

that, with our occasional arguments, broke us up for 6 months.

also, we seem to have different plans in life, but i dont think they're irreconcilable.

now i'm 24, and i think this could be big. i guess its possible that it could end up being just a really strong love that wont end up in marriage.

14. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    My Marriages are all fake. :(