GUN OT letter to paper about a deer

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Nov 26, 2006.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

This is an open letter to Mayor Michael Bloomberg with regard to the Staten Island Advance article of Oct. 28, "Fatal encounter for deer on Hylan."

What I cannot believe is the insensitivity of the police, who stated they would not pursue him or her, the driver of the pickup who murdered a poor, innocent 2-year-old buck who was scared and confused. The person driving the pickup didn't even stop. There has got to be blood on his pickup and probably body damage.

To me, this is a hit-and-run resulting in the death of an innocent animal. The person that did this knows what he or she did. Are they stupid? Have they no guilt or were they too busy on the cell phone? How could they not notice a deer in the middle of the road?
    Mr. Mayor, both the director of New York State Parks at Clay Pit Pond and I have asked for years for the Department of Transportation to put up signs saying "DEER CROSSING, CAUTION."

Their response was "It's not warranted." Our request for signage was along Arthur Kill Road and along Route 440. But yet you see new signs going up all over the Island, "DON'T HONK. $350 PENALTY" or the "CHILDREN CROSSING" signs. Some blocks have eight or more signs up in addition to new left-turn signals into dead-end streets. Can you show a little compassion for our wildlife and instruct DOT to put up those signs? At least we can alert people.

To the driver of the pickup who killed the deer, I wish upon you the most severe pain in your body day and night that you inflicted upon a poor, innocent animal.

Mr. Mayor, I also request that you conduct an investigation as to why the person who killed the deer is not being pursued and charged with this senseless killing. I'm sure if this was a human, there would be a full investigation. The bottom line is, are we saying it's OK to kill an animal and speed off? Animals deserve the same respect.

ROBERT A. ZINK MIDLAND BEACH [The writer is executive director of United for Wildlife Rehabilitation and Education Center, Inc.]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cliffs: Some faggot is pussy hurt a forest rat got run over.

2. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah I think they mostly live around the landfill. I dont think any hunting of any kind is allowed though so the pop. is probably getting out of control. We got them here on long island too but you can huntem with bows, and once in awhile I think they allow shotguns :dunno: I always go upstate to huntem.

3. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Thanksgiving day, on the front of one of the sections of the paper there was a picture of a 5 legged deer that a local highschooler shot. It was a buck

I was talking to my cousins fiaance about it and he said hell, I have a friend that shot a 28 point doe. I didnt even know what to say

Must be inbreeding around here. The population of deer is nothing like it used to be. I for one am in favor of a ban on all deer hunting for a few years or until the deer get to a maximum. Then with the modern laws of limits hopefully the numbers would stay high enough to have successful hunting trips. My grandpa said he used to see groups 20 of deer running when he was young, and used to shoot rabbits with his dads revolver when the woods was thick with them. What we should be hunting now are the coyotes.

4. reman

reman New Member

population in Texas is not that bad. About 200,000 white tails in the 1930's and now over 4 million at the present.

5. Furner

Furner New Member

give them a few years and the nation will be over run by them, insurance rates will double because there will be more dead deer on the side of the road than cars traveling the road. around here anyways, we NEED yearly hunting, those fuckers reproduce faster than rabbits.

6. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

you have GOT to be fucking kidding me.

what a douchecanoe.

hopefully next time there is a deer on the road, the driver swerves right into this idiot and kills him instead

7. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

there used to be more deer, but there was also less roads, less people.

human population is rising exponentially.. haven't you noticed lately how much fucking people there are? Its hard to even get to know anyone anymore, too many damn fucking people..

anyway, yeah, so theres more cars, more deer accidents, etc.

8. vettefan52

vettefan52 Guest

thats so gay. deer are overpopulated here. people hit them all the time. if its a buck, they will cut the head off and leave the rest :rofl:

9. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

I'd rather leave the head and take the meat.. assuming it was still good.. but after being hit by a car, most likely not..

whats the point of having a rack that you didn't shoot yourself?

10. TheProwler

TheProwler Active Member

tell people you shot it? :hsughno:

11. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

thats like someone with a small penis sending pics of a 10" cock over teh internets and claiming it's theres.. in the end, they still know they have a small cock :mamoru2:

12. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

animals aren't people :rofl:

13. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

coyotes don't have the effect on deer that people think, they rise and fall together.

14. Dr. Magic

Dr. Magic Active Member

So what you are saying is we need to hunt people?

15. minus

minus Damn you, Damn the Broccoli, and Damn the Wright B