GUN OT: LEO's Against Drug Prohibition?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by MTech, Jun 6, 2007.

1. MTech

MTech New Member

2. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

I don't care what police think about guns, drugs, prostitution, speeding, the war, apple vs pc, gay marriage, insurance fraud, or hugh jackman. Because you enforce laws doesn't mean your opinion should hold more influence.

Personally I'm against drug laws. Kill yourself with heroin if you like. Making a black market just makes more problems.

3. Stockman

Stockman New Member

I have to agree, just because a person is a police officer doesn't mean I value his/her opinion. Actually I find it hard to imagine doing the job and give them credit for what they do on a daily basis. Who would want that job? And I agree that just like alcohol, drugs are a personal issue and should be dealt with by laws when its use becomes a hazard to everyone. I don't care what drugs you do as long as you don't harm others in the process.

4. Anders 7

Anders 7 I aim to misbehave OT Supporter

To an extent I agree. Ohh and in public opinion the opinions of Police Officer's regarding drugs have a lot more weight than some random dude.

5. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

The public also values the opinion of movie stars on matters like foreign policy. The public is retarded.

6. Ghostrider4450

Ghostrider4450 New Member

7. Alphaeus

Alphaeus New Member

I tend to be skeptical of the opinion of police officers even more than the general public, and that's with the knowledge, as someone here said, that the general public is largely idiotic.

8. Gimik

Gimik New Member

The police I know also think I have too many guns and that some of my guns, I should not be able to own at all...