TAT OT, Just got a new job, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Blazed Monkey, Jun 30, 2004.

1. Blazed Monkey

Blazed Monkey It puts the lotion on its skin....

Just got a new job with Home Depot :hs: working overnight freight team, the only catch is, I'm not allowed to have visible piercings.

The only piercing I have is a 4 gauge barbell in my tounge, no big deal, but here's the catch: I have to find a flesh colored or clear 4 gauge barbell to wear while I'm at work. I would like to stay with a 1/2" barbell, that's the length I have in right now and it sits comfortably in my mouth.

The problem is, I'm having absolutely no luck finding this locally. Does anyone know where I can order one online? I need to have it by next weekend when I report for work :x:

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

sorry, didnt see it earlier..

hmm....

as far as i haveseen they are not made that size because theres just no market for it

you can try a clear acrylic plug... go to a local shop and see if they have long ones or if they can get you one

3. Blazed Monkey

I guess I have to check around some more locally, there are still a 1 or 2 shops I haven't been too. I was just hoping that maybe someone knew of an online store that I could get one from :hs: Well, anyway, I appreciate the response :wavey:

4. Dreamer101

Dreamer101 Guest

You might want to try bodycandy.com. I don't really know anything about tongue rings but I know they have lots of body jewelry there, maybe you can find something. Hopefully this is somewhat helpful!

5. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

6. Blazed Monkey

APPROVED!
    Your payment has been approved and processed! Your package will ship out within 1-2 working days (Mon - Fri only). If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Cost me $38.00 because I had to have it here in 2-3 days because of the holiday, but at least it's on it's way. Thank you SO MUCH :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

7. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

haha np, i check that site alot for new jewelry and once i saw that and wondered what the heck its for, then i learned what retainers were for and i thought it was pretty neato, havnt forgot about it since