SRS OT...I think i am an alcoholic:wtc:

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by smokeater270, Aug 9, 2006.

1. smokeater270

smokeater270 New Member

the last 3 months have been nothing but me drinking...every night, alone sometimes...and the last couple of days have been real bad...starting friday, I really havent stopped except during work.

Last saturday I had a party at my house where I invited a couple people includeing some girls from work and EMT class. to make a long story short, this girl from work I guess really liked me, so naturally me being drunk as fuck, got a blowjob from the girl from EMT class. Since then, the girl from work hasnt spoken to me, nor even acknoledged that I exist anymore. To make it all worse, looking back now, i had feelings for her too as well, but was just too fucking stupid to do anything about it.

Going back to the alcoholic part, the last 4 days has been nothing but me drinking to try ease the pain of what I have done to myself, and her.

So now I sit here, wanting a drink more then ever, but as much as I know if I start, I wont stop untill im passed out. I dont know what to do

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Most cities have regular AA meetings. YOu don't have to admit you're an alcoholic to go. You simply have to have a desire to stop drinking. That desire might be there for only 5 mins out of each day but that doesn't matter. You may want to drink more than you want to stop, but that doesn't matter. You are still welcome in AA.

To find a meeting in your area just look in the phone book under Alcoholics Anonymous.

Millions of people have found help and understanding in AA meetings. It's up to you to take the next step and go to a meeting. Good luck and God Bless!

3. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

Why don't you ask the girl if you can have a minute and talk to her about what happened?? Maybe she is embarrassed...

4. Fiya

Fiya Guest

I would be too if I got drunk and gave a guy a blow job... :mamoru:

In all seriousness though... she's probably waiting for you to say something to 'break the ice.'