SRS OT I really need some advice (long sorry but please read :hs: )

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FSTMX5, May 19, 2005.

1. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

Ok..basically me and my girlfriend broke up about 3 months ago...but it wasnt at all like we broke up. We talked to eachother everyday...sometimes she woudl come down and spend the night...we kissed held hands cuddled and the whole bunch. Sometimes she would sort of flip out and say we needed to stop because it wasnt fair to me ect ect and i was ok with it. Eventually though we would end up kissing or something. I kinda just figured she needed a break...before we got together she had gotten out of a 3 year relationship and neither of us was looking for anything serious but it turned out that way. I fell in love with her..and i told her but she never told me back which i was ok with because i dont expect 2 people to fall in love with eachother at the same time. After about 6 months we started arguing alot..just over stupid shit but always got over it and it was never anything serious but then she decided to "break up" with me. Well just last week we went to a concert together...after we had had a long talk about how there would be no more kissing ect...but at the concert she was still all cuddly with me, this was on a wed and then apperently on friday she went over to some guys house..made out ..nothing more really. She told me all this and i basically said I never wanted to talk to her again ..she left for orlando with fam for a week on saturday...and eventually she texted me with "if it makes u feel any better i'm not going to see rick anymore" so now we're talking again i guess. I just cant bring myself to not talk to her..but just tonight she was like it will get easier with time you'll find someone ect..which really breaks my heart. My question is...if i ever have a chance of us being together do i need to stay away. She flipped out bigtime when i said i didnt want to talk to her anymore..thought it was shitty whatever..but i just dont know what to do. I'm afraid if i dont at least talk to her being her hard headed self she wont try to talk to me either and will move on or something. But of course everyone says not to be friends with your ex. What should I do?

2. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Don't be friends with your ex. It does much more harm than good

3. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

i dont know how i can not be friends with her though..i love the girl..ive talked to her everyday for over a year now :wtc:

and i guess i feel like maybe theres hope for us

4. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

how long were u guys together?

5. Teh_Sponge

Teh_Sponge Hey, I got a sub now...

IMO if there is no chance of staying together....break off all ties with her.

She's only causing you more heartache, and while I know it's really hard to let you...you have to. For yourself.

You won't begin healing until she's out of your life.

6. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

well ive known her about a year and a half...we dated about 3 months before we were "official" and then like i said we've been "broke up" for about 2

7. Johnny Burners

Johnny Burners Indeed...

I'ma go ahead and tell you to remain friends with one piece of advice. DO NOT ACT LIKE YOU STILL CARE!

Take some time away, then be a friend to her. You CAN'T let it bother you though man. My experience has shown me that a longtime girlfriend will run back if you remain friends but act kind of distant. Look like you're having fun. Of course, this all depends on what your motives are.

If you want to hold on to a friendship, do it. But DO NOT let her take advantage of you.

8. Beezure

Beezure Go Lightning!! OT Supporter

Don't do it man, trust me, i know how much you love her, (i'm teh same age, same shit almost,) but you gotta get away from her, atleast for a while,

Maybe later you can be friends, but don't see her, Go out have fun, don't call her, don't text her, don't see her !!!

you will me somebody better that wouln't fuck with you like she is.

Let it be man :bigthumb:

9. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

so many different opinions :hs:

10. the ground folds

the ground folds rest your trigger on my finger

id personally say to take some time away from her. REAL time, not days, but months.

11. iamyourtech

iamyourtech New Member

sounds like she is playing games with your head and heart , she will keep running back and forth long as you let her , it will be much easier on you in the long run to cut off ties till she knows what she wants , and by giving her YOU anytime she comes crawling is just gonna make it longer and harder on both of you.

12. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member