SRS OT I need your help v. gf problems......

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by achilles b-pawn, Sep 11, 2007.

1. she doesn't really give me head let alone swallow. I don't know wtf to do, when i make a big deal about it she gets really upset. I love her, we've been together for 5 years, and I don't want her to upset her, but this is a big deal for me. Finally i made her promise that if i didn't talk about it anymore, she had to do it by next month or else.
    :hs:

advice?

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

you're making ultimatums over a sexual act...that's not a good sign

seriously, just end the relationship

3. up|dn

up|dn ಠ_ಠ

I think many of these kinds of problems stem from differing views of sex. Many women like to think of sex as 'making love', and feel degrading and dirty doing things that don't feel romantic. I don't know if this is something that will ever change, quite honestly, and might continue to be a point of contention between couples. I doubt you'll have much luck changing her views on sex, and if you try she might very well resent you and worry every time you come on to her.

4. Jd

Jd Active Member

Agreed.

If she is not willing to please you the way you want, you don't need to be with her. Five years? Geez, she should have started doing that years ago :eek3:

5. it's not a big ultimatum, the 'or else' was me telling her that i would talk about it all the time and annoy her about it. she was ok with it and kinda laughed at me for giving her so long :rofl:

we have a great relationship and great sex, just no blowjobs really. I can't blame her, i mean i'm sure the way she sees is it is just that we both get ours, so why does she need to do something she doesn't like doing?

she does put it in her mouth sometimes, actually pretty often, just not for longer than a minute really. I just want her to give me full out blowjobs more often than never.

Am I perverted or something?

6. she does put it in her mouth almost every time we fuck though, just not for any longer than a minute. 69 she'll suck it for a pretty long time, but we go to fucking after about 5 minutes. i just want her to give me a fucking bj were she sucks me off, is that such a big deal?

7. Ivy

Ivy New Member

If she is uncomfortable doing it. You pressuring her is only going to make it worse. Quit being selfish, and dont give ultimatums that is a really shitty thing to do. Especially over something like this. Maybe their is a specific reason she doesnt want to do it. Be mature about it, dont force her to do something she doesnt want to do. If your that unhappy you should end the relationship!!!

8. over blowjobs? wouldn't that be the most retarded thing anyone had ever done?

"I loved her, she loved me, we were great, but she just didn't suck it."

:ugh:

9. Ivy

Ivy New Member

Thats a great point so quit bugging her about it. Take what you get, and be glad you get any. :p

10. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

if its a retarded reason to break up, STOP BUGGING HER ABOUT IT. You've been trying to get her to for 5 years and she hasn't...so she probably won't.

Either accept it or find someone else.

11. that is some harsh stuff man, i hope someone can offer some decent adivice, i'm sure i'm not the only guy in the world who has had this problem.

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

what are you looking for? coat it in honey?

it's either a big deal to you, or it's not. big deals are worth breaking up over, otherwise, you get over it and stop badgering her about it.

13. jones21

jones21 Uranium Member

just cheat. a gf that wont suck it makes me cringe.

14. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

dude, don't ever encourage someone to cheat. It would be better to just end the relationship and find someone new if he felt the need to cheat.

15. GregFarz78

GregFarz78 New Member

did she do it before then just stop doing it?

16. not really no, she's never really wanted to

17. so the impression i'm getting is that it would be worth brekaking up with m gf of 5 years because i want her to suck my dick and she wont.

:ugh:

thanks you worthless fucks.

18. Ready

Ready New Member

Well you asked for advice, and you did say it was a big deal for you. If you aren't happy, move on?

19. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

No. I agree with you. It's part of sexual compatibility, and it will turn into resentment over time if it hasn't already.

20. Gibles

Gibles the funny thing about my back is....

If a guy broke up with his gf for not sucking his dick on a regular basis then 90% of men would be single.

21. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

And all the good women would be taken.