SRS OT I need some serious, strong advice

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by chucklenut, Dec 26, 2006.

1. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

I met a guy three years ago, i was put into a new school after being kicked out of the public school system. I met this kid we'll call "bones". we hit it off the first day and its been almost 4 years since i met him and our freindship is very good and VERY loyal. now, bones has a brother and we'll call him "ashes". when i first met ashes he seemed kinda odd but our freindship grew as well and for the past 4 years ive had 2 really good friends who have helped me (and are helping me right now) through a TON of stupid shit.

as of 2 months ago and is still current, ashes met someone from his cousin. this person is 35 years old. and ashes is 17 years old. ashes for a long time talked to this 35 year old women over the phone, for hours, every night on his cellphone.

now you see this 35 year old lives in a totally different state. we live in arizona and she lives in ALABAMA.

so it was no surprise to me one day when i tried to call bones that their phones were turned off and i learned ashes rang up the bill to $1,700. and im not shitting you.

SO, even after doing that, he then goes to his HOME PHONE and continues talking to her for hours, litterally 10+ hours a day.

lemme explain the situation:

this 35 year old female is MARRIED and has 3 KIDS who are only a year younger than ashes.

ashes, for whatever reason, just because he talks to her on the phone, is "deeply in love" with her. i think shes brainwashed him. one night when i was staying over at their house he was talking to her and we were outside smoking a cigarette.

his dad comes out and tells us to move the bikes into the garage so he hands me the phone while he does this and i talk to her. she says that when ashes turns 18 hes going to move to alabama to marry her. and he turns 18 july 12 of 2007.

OT, ive tried everything over and over with him. ive tried to explain to him how hes going to ruin a whole family because he THINKS he loves a 35 year old fucking women just because they talk on the phone.

ive told him he'd ruin it for the 3 kids, who only are 1 year younger than him anyway. he'd destroy the husbands life, and probobly the 35 year old women's too because 1: they have never met in real life 2: ashes has never gotten a job in his whole life when bones and i both started working at age 15 and 7 months and havent stopped having a job since.

ashes doesnt know what its like to live on his own and pay for things, none the less have a job and SUPPORT A WIFE. he hasent even gone to college, he hasent even GRADUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL.

OT, any ideas on how to get thru to him would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. im loosing a good freind here and he just will not listen to anything anyone says to him about this, he thinks we are all lier and that we are all wrong.

here's a myspace quote from him so you get a little idea of how he is after 4 times talking to him face to face about it. Might I note that he overran the home phone bill too, so all of their phones have been shut off and i have no way of contacting bones other than myspace until school starts again Jan 2nd.

```````````````````````````````````````````````
    stuck up hmmmmm big headed yes stuck up no. think im great thats not what i see through my eyes. oh oh oh and she does drink so she doesnt care about that. ohhhh and get this she smokes cigarettes too =O.yes i know im being a real asshole about this but fuck this is one thing you guys cant control and cant stop me from doing and she will never be gone. oh and another thing ******* was talking to me about this and was throwing everything back in my face as a lie. so yeah im not going to listen to her. i am safe shes the one i feel safest with believe it or not because she knows what i went through because she went through it too just about 10 times worse. so i feel that im to fucked up to be with anyone else.

2. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Get him a super hot chick to have sex with him. I assure you he will quickly forget about her.

3. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

People always do crazy things when they find someone they think will accept them for who they are.

4. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

I've tried to get him laid by a hot chick i met at the mall one day but he thought i was "fucking around with him".

and ledzep, what do you actually suggest i DO?

5. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

This time succeed to get him laid by a hot chick. This guy is your friend. Get it done.

6. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

Guys especially at that age are really retarded when it comes to girls. They "fall in love" and think its just like the movies but in reality it isn't. They don't see their situation in the objective light like you and your other friends do.

Honestly, I really don't think there is anything you can do to change his mind. Guys that age just have to really learn from experience. It sucks but its true. I don't think there is a single thing you can say to him to change his mind. Now if he met another girl his age that is attractive and gave him the same amount of attention, that may change things. But good luck with that.

7. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

Wow, that's a f'ed up situation... Your friend a virgin by chance? He seems like a really insecure loser to be interested in a person he has never met with 3 kids and twice his age almost.......

I don't think there is anything you can do. Sorry, you just can't tell people what to do, they have to listen, and he's closed his ears.

Post pics of both of them.

8. chucklenut

chucklenut New Member

i dont have pictures of the 35 year old but.... heres ashes

[​IMG]

9. Akumasun

Akumasun Follow the Light.

I agree with this...

Get him laid and see how he feels because you can fall in love with anyone if they listen to you.

What your friend needs the most is to explore and if he still wants to be with the 35 year old than its his choice respect it BUT ONLY after he has fucked a few chicks first can he make this decisions for himself.