OT i need some advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by MySweetShad0w, Oct 25, 2006.

1. MySweetShad0w

MySweetShad0w Active Member

So i went on two dates with a girl and shes pretty cool. im really interested so on the 2nd date i asked her what does she look for in a guy. She misinterpreted my question and said "im not looking for a relationship" i brushed it off but i went home thinking if i should continue asking her out on dates. now i just saw on her myspace, "i FUCKING love being SINGLE" . so do u guys think i should keep calling her out? or drop her?

2. Mojo

Mojo New Member

if you're looking for a relation, it looks like that'll be hard to make that happen. but she didnt say anything about having "fun" ;) ...unless thats what not u want.

i would still call her but dont ask her on dates, but just to chill/kick it/hang out/whatever you want to call it.

3. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I think mojo said it all... :dunno:

If you feel like you are wasting your time then just move on, your time is more valuable than chasing any woman anyways.

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Oops. You just told her "I'm a needy and insecure guy, do you like me? What do I have to do to kiss your ass to make you like me." Or thereabouts.

No, she didn't. Your statement likely made her lose interest in you a little more. You pushed her away. No matter what a woman says, if she found the perfect man she'd be with him immediately.

Well, you need to analyze her indicators of interest. Does she ever call you? Does she touch you? Have you kissed her? Screwed her? Or are you just buying her dinner and taking her to movies and she gets a free ride from some guy who hasn't made a move?

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Isn't "I love being single" something wh0res say?

6. JJM Enterprises

JJM Enterprises New Member

I think it's something people say when they just want the right person to come along. In this case, MAYBE you are the right person, but haven't proved it to her yet.

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Poco's right on, of course :)

An important point I've been stressing lately is this:

"Everything you do communicates something to a woman. What message are you sending?"

It doesn't matter what you think you mean in your head, all thats important is what message did she receive from you. Poco broke down exactly what you communicated to her.

Forget this woman. Spend your time and efforts on new women. Don't get attached to one woman too quickly. You are best off getting several phone numbers, inviting those women on dates, then narrowing the field from there.

The more you focus on one woman, the greater the likelihood that you will drive her away.

8. Toda Party

Toda Party .....

And don't forget, some women JUST WANT SEX in certain situations.

9. ever absurd

ever absurd New Member

I can't speak for every girl, but I personally hate being asked that.