OT- I need help with getting a chick back

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Hairyredfish, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Hairyredfish

Hairyredfish Guest

Alright guys, so this chick liked me for a couple weeks and we were hanging out one night with my friend and her friend thats a chick. We all got pretty wasted and I hooked up with her, then she started hooking up with my friend so I was like what the hell and hooked up with her friend. I did alot more with her friend than she did with mine and she was kind of pissed about that but we were wasted. By the way she made out with another dude when she said she liked me about a week ago. Said she only did it because she thought I didnt like her and she liked the guy a little. I was really pissed but forgave her about that one. So the next day we hang out with a couple other people, im being kind of an asshole to her but nothing really signifigant whatsoever. So I planned on asking her out later that night. She didnt seem like she liked me anymore, had her back turned to me and shit when we were laying down. So I asked her if she liked me anymore and she said she didnt know anymore. Got kind of pissed because I was about to ask her out and left the room with a friend and a couple people were still in the room. So I am an asshole to her the rest of the night and tried to talk to her about why she was mad at me and she wouldnt really say much. Talked to her the next day and she said the hooking up with her friend thing wasnt what pissed her off the most but it was me being ana sshole and a combination of some other shit. But keep in mind I gave her a 2nd chance when she hooked up with a guy right before I came over and she was sober. I was drunk and only hooked up with the chick because she hooked up with my friend after I hooked up with her. So basically I talked to her and shitm the usual. My buddy talked to her on the phone and asked if she still would like me and she gave the I dunno, oribably not but you never know. So basically, I am really starting to like this chick even more now that she isnt there. I have been trying to be there for her for different shit shes going through but im not sure if its working. So basically OT I need your help to get this chick back, im tripping out over it.

2. cosmocrat

cosmocrat New Member

i got maybe 6 sentences through, and elected to go no further

even though i am one, girls are manipulative.
    just because she started hooking up with your friend, doesn't make it right or fitting for you to 'explore' someone else -

my opinion would to be get over her, and the situation, quickly. Drama isn't worth it.

3. whirleywoo

whirleywoo Guest

if she doesn't like you because you were being an asshole... stop being an asshole. unless she starts acting like a total bitch at the beginning of the night don't do it back, actually try not to do it back at all... it's dumb. just be nice to her, treat her good and don't worry about what happened before, don't think you're a better person for forgiving her because if it's that big of a deal to you, maybe you shouldn't take her back in the first place. but you guys weren't together at the time... so don't worry about it. just relax, be nice & have fun.

4. Hairyredfish

Hairyredfish Guest

thanks for the advice so far guys. Jess I have been trying to get over her for a 3 or 4 days but it really isnt working. I think about her all the time and I feel like shit.

5. KGB

KGB Guest

Move on

6. tonez323

tonez323 New Member

Ok. First Thing Is You Need To Get Over That Girl And Find Another One....when This Happens You'll See When You're Over Her And Happy With Ur Next Girl She'll Call U Up Seemingly Out Of The Blue Saying She Misses U.................. But U Need To Get Her Jealous It's Not Mean But That's What Has To Happen.....but Yea Show Her That You Don't Need Her Show Her Ur Just As Happy With Out Her As U Are With Her And U Should Be Good...if She Doesn't Come Back....ur Already Moved On It Doesn't Matter Get Over It

NUMBER ONE THING GIRLS DON'T GO FOR "NICE" GUYS GUYS WHO WORSHIP THEM...BE CONFIDENT BE INDIFFERENT...BE SARCASTIC THAT'S WHAT DOES IT:coolugh: :cool:

7. Hairyredfish

Hairyredfish Guest

yea tonez thats how I act pretty much, thansk for the advice

8. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

move on and get over it

9. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

LMAO.. "hooking up" is like getting together to make out and stuff like that.

10. johnpodo

johnpodo Guest

Just walk away in opposite direction. You'll get another girl

11. Hairyredfish

Hairyredfish Guest

Hooking up in my terms is much me than making out, but I didnt fuck any of them, would have but didnt have any time.

12. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

Well I meant "hooking up" is getting together to [usually] do sexual stuff. :squint:

13. veonake

veonake OnT poster, OT lurker

Are you 16 or what? You both are fucking things up. You hooked up with her friend and she hooked up with yours? What is going on here. She sounds very indecisive and unsure of what she really wants, I wouldn't even bother getting her back. If she comes back to you on her own fine, but a girl like that I wouldn't pursue for a real relationship if that is what you want. I'm really starting to agree with the poster requesting a mature forum.

14. Hairyredfish

Hairyredfish Guest

I would have thought the same thing about her, but she was in an 11 month relationship which ended during the summer, which gave me the gist she might be "relationship" material.

15. veonake

Well, if she recently got out of a long-term relationship she probably doesn't want to get back into a serious one anytime soon. This most likely accounts for her "hooking up". So, if your goal is to have a serious relationship with this girl, I would tread carefully.

16. Hairyredfish

Hairyredfish Guest

That went through my head as well, but it was 6 months ago so I think thats enough time for her to come to her senses. I really appreciate the advice veonake thanks alot man.

17. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

18. veonake

Your welcome. However, I got out of a nearly year long relationship almost 8 months ago (saying that it is hard to believe it has been that long) and I still do not want another serious relationship. Dating, sure, but I don't think I will be saying "I love you" for a while. Not to mention I'm STILL not fully over my ex. I might be a somewhat rare case in terms of still having feelings for my ex, but I think I am common in terms of not wanting a serious relationship for a good while after a previous one. It does show a good quality in her though if she can stick with a guy for that long, there must be something about her that is special.

19. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

but basiclly- don't do a thing

that'll be the best thing for both of you ;)

20. tonez323

tonez323 New Member

Dude If U Acted How I Described You've Done All U Can F(*@*@ It Forget It Move On Ur In Control Of Ur Own Destiny

21. saturnsrings

saturnsrings OT Supporter

22. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Vagineer

IMO, when a girl is gone, SHE IS GONE.

stop wasting yer time and move on to a chick that's worthy of you