SRS OT Help me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by bowmanco05, Nov 16, 2006.

1. bowmanco05

bowmanco05 hmmm

How do i tell my girlfriend shes become a stuck-up bitch? Whenever i try to say anything she just gets real defensive and doesnt believe it. She never used to be this way, i need some help as to how to approach this wisely.

2. pixing

pixing New Member

do people really change their personality? I suppose if they become depressed or something. Did she really change? Or did you not notice before when she would make snide remarks?

In any case, unless you can show concrete examples where she's said or done something that qualifies as rude and snotty, it's unlikely that she will change unless it comes from her own observations that acting like a seeyounexttuesday gets one little attention and few friends.

I would go further to say that if she's rude and bitchy with other people it won't be long before she's that way with you.

Good luck with it - start practicing the phrase "do not talk to me in that manner. It's condescending/rude/demeaning/abusive. Are you prepared to discuss this calmly or shall I call you later?" seriously, don't put up with it