LGBT OT help me pick out some new, nice clothes

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by metalfan111, Sep 23, 2006.

1. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

im looking for "fresh" and "sharp" shit. as in nice jeans, shoes, a nice watch, stuff like that. stuff that girls will find attractive. what do you recommend?

2. Series1

Series1 Guest

wear what you think is comfortable. Dont you have your own style?
    You dont need to buy expensive stuff to make them attracted to you. Also what is your body type? If you are medium build, nice dark jeans and a nice long sleeve or turtle neck look good. If you're muscular.. wear tight shirts. If you have nice arms wear tight t shirts. If you have a nice butt... wear slightly tighter pants. Not too tight. But enough to see the curve or your ass.. get where Im going? :big grin:

3. turbo_babe

turbo_babe Guest

my bad that post above was posted under my bro's lol. Are you looking for style tips or clothes brands?

4. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

1. Get fitted clothing. If it's baggy, go a size down, even if that means getting a small.

2. Bring a girl. However, you must tell her what you're going for (whatever style you pick, you want to stand out) and THEN ask if she can help you get that look. Otherwise she will dress you the way she herself likes men to dress, which may not be right for you. If you tell her the look you're going for then she will limit her genius to color matching and other mysterious details.

3. Don't be a clone. If you want to look sharp, it is probably best not to be White-T-Shirt-and-Blue-Jeans-man #982. If that is in fact the look you're going for then make sure every other guy around you doesn't share that look. Otherwise pick a different one.

4. Do not flatter your body at the expense of your style. I used to do this and in retrospect I think it was a truly bad idea. Buy body-flattering clothing only if it doesn't damage your look. For example, if you're going for preppy, you can probably afford to get the slightly tighter pair of pants to emphasize your ass; leave the wifebeater out.

5. GROOM. Unless you are specifically going for the bum/scruffy image, keep yourself polished. This is a slightly different topic, but it's crucial. Your face is more important than any other part of you, including your hair, so keep it looking nice.

Btw, do not fake-tan using UV light, and do not real-tan using the sun. No matter what anyone tells you about how much better you would look, UVA rays cause the kind of damage to your skin that is irreversible. In fact, you should be walking around wearing daily sunblock. If you want to tan, get a spray-tan or a dye-based fake tanning kit. This is of course assuming you are white.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

What's your normal style?

6. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

thanks for the advice so far, my normal style is shitty jeans and a white tshirt. i really dont have a style, so i'm trying to try something new.

my build...im 6 feet, about 155lbs, so im obviously a little skinny, but i think i look fine. my shoulders are kinda broad, there isnt' much to show off on my body. my head is pretty big. i have brown eyes, short black hair and i like my gottee. i would grow sideburns but they dont grow thick enough yet, im 17 btw

the only stuff i dont like is gothic shit, and polo shirts and any shirt where its collar is suppose to be popped. i like the striped, button down shirts when the collar is down, they are nice

7. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

:ugh:

8. SovietRussia

SovietRussia What? You pooped in the refrigerator? OT Supporter

oh, and it kinda sounds like you want to start dressing a bit more classy, so express men, and banana republic would have stuff right up your alley, but its expensive (i dont shop there :o) so im sure you can get an idea and then find it somewhere else cheaper. :bigthumb:

ps. post a pic! i want to see this giant head!

9. metalfan111

metalfan111 Guest

haha i dont even konw why i said that, im just self-conscious about myself. its just normal size i guess, i wuold post a pic but i dont have one so everyone please ignore the thing i said about my head:o:o

10. mattz87

mattz87 Active Member

Hahahahah thats great...

Get a nice polo shirt and some jeans, dude. Not everyone that wears a polo pops the color.

11. deznutz

deznutz New Member

Lacoste polos.

12. JJDiri

JJDiri New Member

13. lauren

lauren Active Member

fits properly
    matching
    isnt ratty

thats really all thats important :hsd:

14. johnny

johnny shit, baby

I agree with shitcanning anything baggy.