OT: Do you think my gf is pregnant?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cameltoes, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Vagineer

Me and my gf had protected sex 3-4 times last month, and I always checked the condom afterwards for holes and whatnot, so no problem there. Well, her period was due about a week ago on a 28-day cycle, or four days ago on a 31-day cycle.

Here's where it get's weird: She's been spotting on and off the last couple of days, but still no period. It's not like I've been inspecting her panties or anything, but from what she tells me, the bleeding is ultra-light and she says it's just spotting. She also experienced some slight breast tenderness before spotting, as one would before a period, and there hasn't been nausea, morning sickness or anything like that.

At 31 +1 days, which was last Friday, she took one of those 99% EPT tests which came back negative.

Right now I don't know what to think. :sadwavey:

2. Oricle

Oricle New Member

By chance did she start the pill? It will cause that. My gf had a month long period almost after starting the pill. It causes spotting. Call up a planned parent hood. If a pregnancy test came back negative I wouldn't be to worried. Im kinda worried myself right now though. Trying to put it to the back of my mind.

3. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Vagineer

no she's not on the pill. i keep trying to get her on it, but she's afraid of the side effects that BC causes.

my thinking right now is this: the condoms never broke, so it's almost physically impossible, and we're always really careful. the negative pregnancy test just reinforces it.

but then there's the unusual spotting, and the late period that's casting a pall over my thinking.

4. Oricle

Oricle New Member

How old are you. Im guessing you don't want her to be pregnat?

5. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Vagineer

I'm 22 with one more fall semester of classes before i graduate. as if the job search and operating systems class wasn't taxing my ass enough already....

what about u?

6. Oricle

Oricle New Member

17. Looks like im a youngin on here.
    Think of it this way(it makes me feel better). You are using protection. You hear about lots of people not using protection to get there wifes pregnat, and it takes months to finally get them pregnat. It makes me feel a little better.... I'd suggest google searching. One girl had the same thing. Took 5 pregnancy tests and 4 where negative w/ 2 negative blood tests and a positive pregnancy test. Turned out she was pregnat, but had a misscarage. Some other girl had the same thing and was just late.

7. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Vagineer

from past experience, i never google search anymore. you always end up getting contradictory advice from so-called "experts" and never know what to believe anymore.

she's been one week late before, but never with this kind of spotting beforehand. i considered the implantation bleeding explanation (in which case i would be in deep shit), but then the spotting was not earlier than expected, and apparently not the pinkish color which is a telltale sign of it.

8. Oricle

Oricle New Member

I'd get a pregnancy test. Not sure if your with or against abortion, but it's a lot cheaper than I thought when I was checking into it. $350 for a medical abortion from last time I checked, incase me and my GF ever needed it.

9. Cameltoes

Cameltoes Vagineer

I'd also like to get some input from other OT'ers too.

Thanks!

10. kaxfenix

kaxfenix Guest

best bet would be to get another pregnacy test, if it comes back negative you will be in the free and clear. Might want to consider what you have been through the next time you have unprotected sex :)

As you may know periods can be delayed due to life happenings, stress etc. Of course cant say for sure.

Pick up another test and if it is negative you will be fine.

11. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Check with her gyno. :)