OT curious about your opinion

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fachh, Dec 10, 2008.

1. Fachh

Fachh New Member

So my current GF came and confessed something to me today on her own accord, said she had to tell me because I deserved to know back when we first started dating and we were not exclusive we went to a club. I got kicked out cus I was a drunken tard and she came out, we fought cus i hate clubs and she thought I got kicked out on purpose so now a few months later she tells me she was dancing with some guy and he kissed her and she went along with it shes very apologetic and said it was a big mistake although I was really upset at first I realize we weren't official at all so now I am ok with it what do you think OT forgot to add that we were just friends with benefits, both said it was nothing serious and the night we went out was with a group of friends, wasn't a date

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  2. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Ooops, nevermind. Just noticed you said you weren't exclusive.

3. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Although it seems a bit disrespectful to me for her to kiss another guy while she's out on a date with you. :rofl:

4. Fachh

Fachh New Member

ya for sure it was disrespectful

5. SPACECATAZ

SPACECATAZ New Member

You got played when you weren't exclusive.

Some other guy was the strongest lion of the pack that night.

6. Fachh

Fachh New Member

and it wasn't really a date tbh, it was kind of when we first started hanging out

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Doesn't matter.

8. Fachh

Fachh New Member

very succinct

Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

It doesn't. You weren't technically together and if anything you should be happy she "fessed up" because she didn't have to at all. Don't let one stupid kiss before you were a title ruin your relationship.

10. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

I don't even see why she mentioned it. My girl and I weren't exclusive when we first started dating. I knew that much and that is as much as I want to know. If she did some shit while we were together, I'd want to know for sure, but before we were officially a couple? So long as it wasn't something like banging 5 guys at once, sleeping with someone we know, or fucking a married dude, then I don't see how it matters.

11. KindlyCuddly

KindlyCuddly Irina Lazareanu

it strikes me odd that she would "confess" something like that. maybe she was hoping you'd blow up on her or something. otherwise she wouldn't have said anything.

12. Tedrzz

Tedrzz New Member

Maybe it was just bugging her deep down inside. I say move on with it, it was something stupid she did when she was drunk when you two weren't officially together and now that you are together she just needed to get something off of her shoulders. Just move on.

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I wish this was the main forum so I could say "maybe she kissed him because you never use any punctuation when you type."

Anyway, tell her some girl blew you in the alley that night after you got kicked out and you were waiting for her :dunno:

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I was kind of thinking the same thing.

In the back of my head, I am thinking to myself, why WOULD someone confess to something like that?

Why do you confess to something that is obviously NOT wrong? Does she feel like it IS wrong? Or is it a way to relieve her conscience with a "confession" of something she may have done while they WERE an item?

I'm not accusing her of anything here, btw. I'm just tossing out ideas and thinking out loud.