OT Contest time..... Animal pack stories!!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by trancezj, Jun 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trancezj

trancezj New Member

Alright, there's some gifted mother fuckers in here lets hear some of those good ones. Then we'll do our best to submit them.

2. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

Submit them to who?

WHERE DA PRIZES AT?

3. trancezj

trancezj New Member

fuck if I know. The prize is..... um... 1 hour of personal training from Jaccordan!

4. Ceaze

Ceaze https://hearthis.at/DoYouEvenUplift Moderator

I'm in.

5. trancezj

trancezj New Member

I figured

6. trancezj

trancezj New Member

Well it was a really hot day and I really wasn't feeling the gym vibe, but I knew as soon as I poped my animal pack I'd be fired up and ready.. Well I popped it and I just started screaming uncontroably... I was in the post office waiting in line at the time but the Animal overcame me. I was growing already... growing so fast that the collar on my Polo shirt popped up and wouldn't stay down. I guess my neck musta been 25 inches around at the time. By this time the postal customers were runing away and screaming because I'd decided to go ahead and warm up legs by squating with an old lady. Unfortuantly she dropped her cain and I squated down on to the of it and before I knew it, it'd poked my prostate. This really made the animal come out so I started ripping mail box doors off. The cops drug me to jail, it took 25 of them to hold me down and a big rig wrecker to haul me in. Turns out the only reason they arrested me was because I looked so stupid with my collar popped but I told them it was the animal pack. Who knew.

7. Sgt. Ownage

Sgt. Ownage you gon' be just fiiiine

i think phlab already took this

8. PurEvl

PurEvl going out gassed and not half assed...

I just got done slamming my pecs into minced meat and its time to take the shake down with some hardcore fucking nitro aminos. Fuck I get so pumped looking at the red and white pills. I get the shake all ready.. slam em in my mouth and down they go. I swear I feel the aminos restitching muscle fibers all ready. So now im driving on my way home and i gotta let out a gorilla burp but something aint right, somethings coming up. All of a sudden I got fucking amino poweder coming out my nose and mouth and im choking..i mean im dieing here. I got powder all on me but fuck i need that shit and these puppies aint cheap so i did the only thing I could, I pulled over and got some windshield washer fluid out from under the hood an washed that shit back down. I let out another soapy burp jumped im my car and felt relieved. Are you animal enough....i got 99 cents for some blue juice says your not.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  9. trancezj

trancezj New Member

LOL
    should have snorted it

10. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

So I was out having a nice seafood dinner with Chrisophers sister last weekend. Just as my tray of delicious bass came, Vin Diesel walked in... it was time to roll. Without delay I tossed down my 47 pills from the lastest pak and my inner beast came alive. All of a sudden my shirt ripped off in a Hulk Hogan-esq manner - but I wasn't touching it. The Vin Diesel was taken aback by the adrenaline pouring out of my ear. I knew he was no pussy, though. Quickly he charged at me with the explosive power of 5 suns. Without delay I dove across our table, saving the meal, and reverse-hyper'd the crazed Vin. The power of my animal pak lower back and hams ignited the fine eatery. Beams were crashing and children were crying - but he kept coming at me. We exchanged earth-shattering blow after blow. Just when I thought I was going down I remembered my extra packs of Animal Nitro G™ I popped those suckers down faster then jaccordan gobbles down man cock. When the rush of those anabolic aminos burned through my system I was a new man. I dropkicked Vin Diesel and sent him to the ground. As I stood above the now wimpering man, I shook my head and thought about how proud OT would be of me. Then I, in perfect form, clean-squat-pressed Vin Diesel out of the atmosphere and towards the sun. Then I sat down and finished my bass. I saved the day. I got the girl. This is brutal. This is Animal. Can you handle it?

:hs:

11. trancezj

trancezj New Member

LOL poor vin

12. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

:hsugh:
    link?

13. trancezj

trancezj New Member

yeah that shit was so funny

14. nathanbx

nathanbx New Member

15. cavefish

cavefish You ain't a crook son, you just a shook one

That shit does NOT taste good coming back up. I'll have to try the washer fluid trick though, but I don't know if I'm ANIMAL enough to handle it.

16. Leb_CRX

Leb_CRX OT's resident terrorist

17. 007

007 Riden, sliden, whipin and dippin, my chrome strips

lol@ ph's god, dude got talent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.