osx 10.4/10.4.1

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by julia!, Nov 24, 2009.

1. julia!

julia! New Member

Okay I am going to try to explain this without sounding too ignorant, and see if possibly someone could help me out.

I have an iMac G4 (the swivel base style) recently I had an issue where I didnt realize I ran out of memor and my computer essentially crashed. A friend, had to reinstall OSX to get it to work again because it wouldnt boot back up from the blue screen. When he reinstalled it however, he could only find osx 10.3 which I then upgraded to 10.39. The problem is alot of my programs (lightroom,skype,itunes even) are all set for 10.4 and 10.4.1 which is what I had previously. Does anyone know a place I can find this version to download and install? I am not sure where he really got the 10.3 but obviously there is a way to get it. Im getting pretty frustrated trying to figure it out, so if anyone knows of a link they can send me or a site I could use, I would really appreciate it.

(another quick note is that I do not have intel, and I know that stops me from ebign able to go higher than 10.5 and even then alot of them are set for 10.5 with intel.)

2. julia!

julia! New Member

considering I dont really use torrents much, Im assuming its going to be impossible to even look at this site, let alone get an invite..

3. Raider007

Raider007 om nom nom nom

10.5 works perfectly fine on my ibook g4
    just look for a retail disk not an upgrade disc..