MMA Ortiz Sheds Light On Ibarra-Rampage Breakup!

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by NWOoutsiders, Sep 7, 2008.

1. NWOoutsiders

NWOoutsiders New Member

Ortiz Sheds Light On Ibarra-Rampage Breakup!

[​IMG]

In an Interview with PDG, Ortiz had the following to say about 'Rampage' Jackson's firing of trainer Juanito Ibarra:

"Let me explain this to you because it really pisses me off that Ibarra has done what he has done, he is a thief. I have been running training camps for seven years up in Big Bear California and the most that my camp has cost a fighter to attend is $35,000. Ibarra was charging Jackson $65,000 to go to Big Bear. I don't understand that!! He was being very disrespectful and taking advantage of ‘Rampage’. Including travel, training partners, food and lodging, the most ever was $35,000, maybe if you flew in more trainers...$40K. Where did that extra money go that Ibarra was charging? ‘Rampage’ is really pissed and he feels betrayed that he was taken advantage of and I couldn't agree more with him. I don't care if Juanito reads this or hears about it anywhere, he already knows that he is blackballed. I don't care who you are; fighters work very hard for the money they earn and I feel slighted for even knowing Juanito."

Remember that White Chocolate Management (Who also represents Jackson) filed a $10 Million Lawsuit against Ibarra and Jackson for alleged breach of contract by two. Jackson has now all but been removed from the lawsuit since he fired Ibarra.

2. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

nice thread title fag.

!

3. The Ripper

The Ripper New Member

lets see how this plays out. Im not suprised if juanito charged a little more for his services because he wasnt just rampages trainer he was also his manager. When you get up there with fight trainers like boxing fight trainers (which juanito is) they get paid per fight to prepare a fighter. Hes paying for juanitos experience.

After all juanito has to make his money to and he is a good boxing coach/cutman/manager. Thats why he has worked with world calibur boxers and mma fighters like vitor belfort.

4. NWOoutsiders

NWOoutsiders New Member

BLOW YOURSELF ......GYMNAST! :rl:

5. 2ofdem

2ofdem OT Supporter

Tito is such a media whore