Orientation Confusion and Hilarity

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Funklordtoejam, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Funklordtoejam

Funklordtoejam New Member

So when I was in high school, my friends genuinely thought I was a lesbian (or at least bisexual). I'm not really sure why, of course...it probably was because I'm a bit bigger than everyone, I never dated in high school, and I was a bit of a tomboy/nerd. Funny thing is I'm completely straight, I love the menfolk, and I've no inclination towards bisexuality. These days I'm afraid to show too much affection towards other women because I don't want to give off the appearance of being a lesbian (not that there's anything wrong with being a lesbian, of course). Even my parents sat down with me one day and asked me if I was gay, heh. :hs:

Anyone else encounter this sort of thing? I tend to laugh about it now but I'm still a little self-conscious. I fear that people will get the wrong idea.

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Just say you're bi.

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I really wouldn't worry about it, I don't think anyone will think that, and, if they do, the situation is corrected with a brief 'nope, sorry'
    My thinking you were bi was pretty much just a result of me projecting my own confusion about my sexuality.

4. Funklordtoejam

Sorry I still won't make out with you :wavey:

Not even if we're both really drunk, hahaha

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:rofl: When I was younger I think a lot of people assumed I was possibly on the gay/bi side. I am a girl, but have always been really tall. I've also always been pretty big (not fat by any means) just really muscular. I played soccer my whole life and have always been a huge tomboy. All my friends are guys and I'm really not girly what so ever.....So yeah, people used to think I might be a little gay even though I always had a bf.

More importantly though, I didn't give a shit when/if people suspected that, and neither should you.

6. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

It's just the way humans naturally box things and categorize them just because it makes everything easier. Then there are times when this tunnel vision is actually used in a destructive and derogatory way, i.e. the essence of high school. Fact of the matter is, there are girls who like sports and hanging around with guys and also love teh cock, and there are men who enjoy more female ventures (such as cooking and doing laundry, like all women should...I kid, I kid! :mamoru:) but love teh pussy. The only thing that makes you gay is preferring the same sex emotionally and physically, and the only thing that makes you bi is loving either/and/or. If neither of the two apply, then guess what? You're straight.

But, just to be sure, you could always try it out with demosnat. I'd be willing to watch so that you have a third party to judge your reactions. :x:

7. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

my mom talked to my sisters boyfriend about me possibly being gay once :mamoru:

i would be willing to join in so its not so gay :naughty:

8. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Motherfucking .

9. demosnat

demosnat New Member

What if our balls touch?

Wait...

10. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

that would be sort of hot :noes:

11. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Wrong forum

13. NCS

NCS Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bowdown:

14. sapient

sapient New Member

Rofl, I for one never thought you were a lesbian (this is Derek btw). I wouldn't worry about it, you don't give off any lezvibes. I think you're just looking too deep into other people's opinions. Since when did you worry about anyone's opinions but your own anyway? That's always been one of the most badass things about you.

15. Funklordtoejam

Haha! Sometimes stuff actually bothers me! I don't let on that I'm feeling bothered though. *cold robot interior*

For the most part, I don't care about other people's opinions that much, because other people tend to be morons anyway. And we all know that their opinion doesn't count, except when election time rolls around.

16. Guz200sx

Guz200sx The man who does more than he is paid for will soo

My parents sat me down once in HS and asked me if I was gay too. Apparently, since I was not dating girls and banging them, I must be gay. :ugh: