FRK Oriental massage? Can be sexual?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dainfamouzj, Feb 15, 2009.

1. dainfamouzj

dainfamouzj OT Supporter

Hello Everyone!

Need help answering a question and will supply story and the very end cliff notes in case you want to skip story. :)

Well This valentine i was alone and single, soo I thought i should get a Oriental massage for the FIRST TIME. So I called and talked to one of the girls, Her name is Nancy, She tell me that the place has beautiful, young, educated asian woman to give me the best massage.

So when I show up, its a dark convert house looking business. :ugh: I enter and Nancy was at the front desk dress a little sluty, and I tell her it would be for a hour($85) since it was walk in it will be two woman(thirty minutes a piece, a lot of people cuz of valentines)

She takes me to a room and tells me to get naked and lay on the table that cherry will be in to service me. I do so and shortly after a young beautiful asian girl enters.:bowdown: We did a little small talk and she is giving me a great body rub back and front.

The second asian girl enters and gives me a face massage, then we go to take a shower in the next room. So i go there with her and lay down on another massage table as she gives me a complete wash.

:bigthumb:CLIFFS NOTES:

1. first time at a massage place
    2. massage place looks strange
    3. Great massage done by young beautiful asian woman who only have a robe on(but have stripper names)
    4. they even give you a full wash
    5 the entire time your naked.

:ugh2:MY QUESTION IS:

Although it was a great massage should I expect more? Could I have ask for something sexual? Like they say to ask for a "Happy ending?" is this something i should do?

P.S. thank you for any advise in advance and for taking your time to read it.

2. GammaRadiation

GammaRadiation Active Member

Happy ending parlors exist, they're just well kept secrets. If you're not a regular customer, they aren't going to openly let you know and people aren't just going to tell you unless they know you because it is prostitution and it will be shut down if the feds find out about it. So, it's possible. I dont think they'd call the cops on you if you asked. You might get a stiff slap and be banned from there at most.

3. dainfamouzj

dainfamouzj OT Supporter

LOL they seem to be nice asian ppl they might just ban me. I guess I would have to look for a happy ending parlor, but arent some of those watched by feds? I sure there are many in miami. But the next thing is that I wouldnt want to get arrest for something stupid like that.

4. dainfamouzj

dainfamouzj OT Supporter

Should I ask then? Or after how many times visiting?

5. figment

figment New Member

in tampa they are pretty much out in the open, if they are open late then they usually do the extras. you pay for your massage and if you want a happy ending you have to tip them.

6. up|dn

up|dn ಠ_ಠ

I went to one once. I don't remember exactly, but I do remember being asked in a fairly obvious way, and that it would cost extra.

7. nosyajg

nosyajg my cAck is my co-pilot

8. WildBull

WildBull Guest

haha... you got a face massage by a girl who gives happy endings all day to guys. Sorry, I had to say it. Other than that- did you get a boner? How did you deal with it?

9. Tommy

Tommy Long Member Standing

I am curious as to how they dealt with the boner. I'm 100% sure I would get one from a massage.

10. gstrdr1

gstrdr1 Active Member

This is my single greatest fear about getting any sort of full body massage. How does one deal with this in a legit establishment?

11. while

while New Member

a good friend of mine thats a masseuse says that its not uncommon and they just "ignore it". so I wouldnt worry about it.

dainfamouzj: i sent you a P.M.

12. CrazyFoool

CrazyFoool OT Supporter

did you NOT get a boner or some shit?

13. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

Old thread...I know. Maybe someone else will benefit, or maybe you are still wondering.

Did they ask you "Have you been here before"? Always answer yes. They aren't going to remember anyway since they change out women so often.

During the massage, did she "accidentally" massage a little too close to the goods? That wasn't an accident, she was testing you to see how you would react. Tell her that feels good or "keep doing that". Don't actually come out and SAY the words "I want a happy ending".

If the place is open late...doesn't take credit cards, etc...probably not a "legit" massage parlor. Were there bars on the windows? Front door locked and you had to ring a buzzer? Did they ask you what you wanted before you even stepped inside?

Especially if the woman at the front is wearing lingerie. An employee of a LEGIT place will be wearing something professional...scrubs maybe?

What was she wearing during the rub down? Lingerie again?

During the massage...for example while you are face down and she is rubbing your shouldars (legs near your head), gently reach out and touch her legs. A legit place isn't going to allow this. A true AMP isn't going to care at all. In fact, they are probably expecting more. :mamoru:

As soon as your realize you have a "good one", don't go overboard. Treat them with some level of respect. They are taking a risk as well. It's kind of like the rules of Fight Club....you don't talk about Fight Club. They don't want you being all loud and stuff walking out of their establishment screaming "I just got the best ____". Remember, they are probably in a shopping center near other establishments that don't want them there!

14. edward_cullen

edward_cullen Unemployed Since 08

They aren't well kept secrets.

If you go to a massage parlor, and the girl is dressed slutty, than it's a whorehouse.

Next time, begin to caress the girls leg while she massages you and see what kind of reaction you get. It she doesn't care that you are rubbing up on her than it's a green light go. If she ain't a whore, tell her she looks like one.

But my advice is to stay way, just bang bitches the regular way because this type of behavior is very addicting and also very money consuming.

15. nosyajg

nosyajg my cAck is my co-pilot

good to know...i never went to one, but funny this thread came up, as i was just thinking how one would go about getting extras...

16. karnage

karnage OT Supporter

gold... :bigthumb:

17. bifolddoor

bifolddoor New Member

No happy ending for you...

18. YourMomOnRyeBun

YourMomOnRyeBun New Member

And regular dating isn't? Dinner? Bar tab? Listening to her blah-blah-blah...

On the regular, get some "normal" trime. But, on "special occasions"...an AMP can be the answer.

It's a sure thing
    No phone calles/bitching afterwards
    You get exactly what you want

Move on with your normal life...

Is there a chance of catching something? Sure. But you take that chance with any person you meat. Just be careful. And maybe you opt to not fuck here, just get a HJ...a LITTLE safer.

19. thisgsx

thisgsx New Member

this!

20. Gromer

Gromer Strange things are afoot at the Circle-K!

That massage sounds wonderful, regardless of a happy ending. Being washed is fucking excellent, not even in a sexual way. Just about as relaxing as non sex can be.