Orgasming a puddle?!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Clean Baldy, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Clean Baldy

Clean Baldy New Member

I'll admit, I am addicted to eating out my girlfriend. For the last 6 months, I try to do it at least once a day to her. I just can't get enough of her, and I just love her legs grabbing me, her hands holding my hands, the noises she makes.... well.... you get the idea. She doesn't seem to mind either. :)

Yesterday, I used my fingers as I was eating her out, and found her g-spot and was carressing it between my two fingers(for the non-knowers... its a walnut sized harder spot usually. Each woman is different, but with your finger, you should be able to find it in and up), and was licking her clit continually the same for about 5-10 minutes. Well, something new happened... she started to cum and it wasnt just a small amount of fluid like usual, but it was squirting past my fingers for about 2 minutes! It literally was a fountain coming out between my two fingers, but I kept going! It wasn't just a small fountain either! There was pressure behind it, and it was everywhere!

By the time we were done, there was a 2 foot wide, very very wet, puddle of her cum on my bed! She came for about 2 minutes, and I didnt stop licking her clit the same the whole time. I didn't know it was possible, and I just looked at it in disbelief and just smiled. It was pretty incredible.

I guess I was just shocked and surprised, as well as proud as she just laid there and held my hair and said "OH MY GOD" for 5 minutes afterwards, not letting me move. I just smiled and laughed to myself and she did the same.

I didn't do anything different than other times, at least I didnt think... but all day, I've been wondering.... "Where did all of that fluid come from?!"

So, amidst my story, does anyone have an answer? Where exactly did that all come from?! How is that humanly possible?

Anyone else had a similar experience?

2. suckafuhreak

suckafuhreak New Member

whoa! i have yet to try. nice job.

3. tominos

tominos New Member

she's a squirter.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

yup, girls like that are great. Just keep a towel handy for sex. I learned that a long time ago with my wife. It just gives a guy a great since of achievement to make a girl cum that much/hard.

5. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

My LTR does that too. You learn to prepare for the mess. The fluid is coming from the Skene glands. Do a search on Google.

6. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

nothing new :big grin:

Might I suggest a product for you. My wife is a big squirter, so we bought a latex bedsheet...it makes it so you can easily clean it and you don't have to sleep in the wet, especially when they squirt like that. Plus you don't have to replace the bed regularly (or if you are young, explain the stains to your parents ;))

7. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

Congratulations, you've shared something with her that most people don't experience their whole lives.

I knew about it before I shared it with the woman I love, so it wasn't a surprise. We had talked about it and I wanted her to know that I was completely comfortable with it. Most women aren't comfortable for fear that they're going to urinate on their partner or anger their partner, and so don't experience the orgasm as fully because they try to tense up and keep themselves from urinating, even though it's likely not urination, but female ejaculation that's about to occur.

8. Clean Baldy

Clean Baldy New Member

I was boasting about it to her all day long, and I could tell she felt semi-embarrassed about it. She didn't like that we made such a mess that to sleep that night, we had to change the sheets and flip the mattress.

But, when we got home... I attacked her (not literally) and went down on her again visciously. This time, I didn't use my finger... but, I kept pausing to encourage her to do it again. In no time at all, I was enjoying myself and she was extremely so. It happened again, only a day later! This time, however, we were just enjoying it together and I didn't even use my fingers! I was just looking up at her, and making noises, and holding her and being forceful yet passionate while I ate her out! Its incredible how just a little body motion and extra movement can get the moment 100 time more powerful! I remember when I first started going down, I didnt make noise, I didnt move... I just did it. I think I'm getting addicted!

I think I taught my girlfriend the true meaning of what an orgasm feels like to its fullest extent! Its pretty incredible! I hope the rest of you can feel the same if you haven't already.

And thank you AtlantisBubba, I am going to look into that latex bed cover! SInce this now seems like its going to happen more often, I think it may be a great idea!

9. armond

armond New Member

My g/f does that everytime we have sex. Whether oral or not, she is a squirter. Some women are embarassed by this, but they shouldn't be. Yeah flipping the mattress and changing the sheets can suck, but hey, if it is time to do so, then indulge. If it isn't, don't forget the towel.

10. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

I know many women will stop themselves from having an orgasm to avoid this. LET IS FLOW WOMEN!!! I dont think a single guy will think it is anything less than hot (unless of course they dont know what is going on, at which point you should be reconsidering who you are having sex with :rofl: )

11. armond

armond New Member

LOL yeah! My g/f told me she always had that urge to let it flow in previous relationships, but just wasn't comfortable enough with those previous guys. In fact, she always told me how she really just abhorred sex with those other guys(this was when we were just friends) and tended to find a way out of having it with them. But she let it go within the first few times with me, she said that I just make her feel comfortable and that she feels good about letting her inhibitions go with me. Also, being best friends, I tend to know quite a bit more about what she does and doesn't like as opposed to the exes she has.

When she squirts off like that, it lets me know I am doing something right.

12. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd: I dont think they can even fake that. (could be wrong) It certainly gives a male a great sense of achievement though..."holy crap, i made you do that!!!"

13. esandes

esandes New Member

my best lay was from a squirter