GUN Ordered my gun

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RyeLou, Jan 21, 2006.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I ordered it earlier today from work. Once I made up my mind I couldn't wait so I went up to the front counter and did it in front of all the waiting customers :wiggle: I ended up ordering the XD in 9mm. Comes with 3 mags and the "XD Gear holster" and the plastic case. $416 before taxes and fees. It should be in Tues/Wed and I should have time to get it Thursday. I'll take pics once its in. I can't wait...:eek4:

2. Y2kAccord

Y2kAccord Everything happens for reasons I just dont know

IBRust comments :mb:

I saw :coold: you will love it

3. CString

CString New Member

i hate my xd gear holster. the gun like flops over. i never wear it unless i'm wearing a sweatshirt b/c it doesn't hold the gun close to my body and shows a lot with just a t-shirt over it.

4. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I'll end up either giving it away or throwing it in my closet and never using it again. If anyone with an XD wants it, if you pay for shipping its yours.

I expect a few people to hate on the XD, but thats fine. Its the gun I like and rust would just give me reason to buy more shit for it or a whole new gun...I'm fine with either.

5. CString

CString New Member

the rust issue was with early models. it has been resolved for the most part.

6. int3rnal

int3rnal Active Member

good price, where did ya order it from?

7. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

xd gear :greddy2:

8. feetball

feetball New Member

fixed

9. black96gtvert

black96gtvert "Is that goal regulation size or what!" -Happy Gil

nice purchase w00t

10. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

www.galleryofguns.com they have a gun locator thing on there. you pick the gun you want from the "Power Search" feature and type in your zip code once you select it. It'll give you the sale price, how you you'll pay in fees and taxes and your subtotal. You make a deposit with a credit card online and they ship it to which ever store you pick. Takes about 3-4 days to get there...no big deal. I really wanted the .45gap XD but they won't have any for a little while, plus the 9mm was on sale. Actually the Browning Hi-Power is too...hence that as my other consideration. Great site though...I highly suggest you guys watch it if you're looking for something. Their sales prices really aren't too bad.

glad to hear the rust issue was supposed to have been solved already.

and XD gear = free with purchase, so: anything > nothing

11. CString

CString New Member

you don't have to order on there and have it shipped to your dealer. some dealers order themselves and have them in the store. i was about to do the same thing but i thought i would go check out my local store and they had just ordered a couple and had them in the store. so, i got it right away and i didn't have to pay any FFL fees.

12. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

they didn't have any in stock. plus they're kind of bitchy when it comes to matching the prices from on there.