COMIC ordered Initial D dvds over the net...

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Mr 20Valve, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Mr 20Valve

Mr 20Valve OT Supporter

has anyone had experience dealing with discountanimedvd.com ?? :dunno:

i oredered an Initial D bundle set from them on 10/30/03, and received it yeserday 11/02/03 :eek3: (i must say, im very impressed with the speed of delivery, considering it came from LA, and im in Sydney, Australia) :bigthumb:

the bundle includes:

1)Initial D First Stage Box set - 3 Discs
    2)Initial D Second Stage Box set - 3 Discs
    3)Initial D Third Stage The Movie - 1 Disc
    4)Initial D Extra Stage - 1 Disc
    5)Initial D Battle stage - 1 Disc

the problem is that, in the bundle, theyve doubled up on one of the discs by accident... i got sent 2 copies of Third Stage: The Movie, and i didnt receive Extra Stage.

Ive emailed them about it & i'll give them the chance to sort it out. (seems like an honest mistake), and told them ill post back the surplus copy of Third Stage (i obviously dont need two copies)

-my question is, do you think i can trust these guys?
    -has anyone had any experience dealing with them before?
    its the first time ive ordered anything over the net from overseas.
    -if they try & dick me, what can i do about it? (besides telling my friends who are going to order stuff from them not to...)

2. Sito

Sito Each To Their Own

They are legit, they will take care of you no worries, but they deal both bootleg and legit dvds. Never bought from them personally so be weary of the bootlegs dvd's. Its usually sink or swim with the bootlegs, but now adays certain bootleg companies have gotten so good at making their copies that they're top notch quality. (I mention companies b/c they are companies, they dont have a computer with burners in it, they actually have the stamping machines for the dvds.)

3. Mr 20Valve

Mr 20Valve OT Supporter

they seem like genuine copies... the covers for the box sets are identical to the ones ive seen before & the quality is top-notch.

as long as they send me my missing disc, im happy.

4. 4bangin

4bangin Ballet of Violence

If they wont maybe I will buy the third stage and you can buy the extra stage from them? I need the third one hehe