Ordered AST Creatine HSC

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by 94civicEX, Nov 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

Been fighting with the idea of using it.

Finally decided to go for it.

Ordered it from some random site on the internets, hopefully I get it :noes:.

Here's a link:
    http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=944

Weighed in today at 144.4, been struggling with forearm splints. Elbow pain from improper tricep extensions went away. I think that i'm trying to lift to much weight and in turn I'm getting bad form.

Hopefully I'll start loading somewhere around the first of December. Also, while you're reading this, do you guys take the same amount of Whey/Creatine on your off days or do you take a lesser amount?

2. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

Well, it's like a pain on your ulna about halway up your forearm. Usually feel it when you let go of the bar after curls.

3. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

I think your preception of creatine is a little blown out of proportion. It's not like roids where your gonna blow up over a course of a month or anything like that. Your gains will be nominal and some what noticable and you will be glad your taking it, but it's not going to blow your mind or anything like that. Start loading now, what are you waiting for?

4. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

Oh, it's definitely not blown out of proportion. I just like to understand exactly what I'm putting into my body before I do it. I'll be happy with any gains really. Who knows, I could be a non-responder to Creatine. Also, had a friend that contributes partial Kidney Failure to Creatine, although I think it was something else, he just happened to be taking it at the time.

I'm waiting for discountanabolics.com and UPS :o.

5. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

Your friend was a sickly boy to begin with if his kidneys failed from creatine lol, don't sweat it.

And in reference to your forearm pain (Tenis elbow) you were refering to earlier. Stretch out your wrists out before you lift (especially curls) and take some IBprofen/anit-inflamitories for the pain. Also try a 5 min cardio warm-up to get the juices flowing.

6. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

Thanks for the tips. I'm doing Max OT, so I do those warmups. I'll start stretching, but I have the feeling it's going to be recurring pain without laying off Curls for a week. I also noticed that I was curling my wrists as well while curling, I tried to keep them straight a few sets and it helped.

7. 94civicEX

94civicEX New Member

Damnit, they shipped it from PA.

Estimated Delivery Date: Dec 2 :wtc::wtc:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.