GUN ordered a new gun

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RyeLou, Apr 14, 2005.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

Winchester 1300 Sport/Field. 28", 12 gauge, 5 choke tubes, truglow, slightly better butt pad than usual. After going trap shooting for the first time with my 18" 20ga this past weekend, I needed something a bit better. I'm still happy with my 20ga. It's just going to have to take a back seat for shooting clay targets. It should be here in 2-3 days, so hopefully it'll be here in time for going shooting again this Sunday. I couldn't make up my mind for a while between the 1300 I got and a Super X2 (either the Signature II or the Sporting Clay model...both semi-auto). I ended up going with the 1300 though. I like pump shotguns much more than semi-auto, and this should be just fine for me with my limited experience (for now). Anyhow..I'll post pics of the new gun with the old(er) one when she comes in. I can't wait:wiggle:

2. 7

7 First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire.

The staggering price difference would have changed my mind. :o

3. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

That too. $850otd compared to $425otd. On the Signature II, Winchester gave sole rights to a certain supplier, so they're charging more or less MSRP. The Sporting Clay one (standard brown and what not) would have been about $800

4. Goat

Goat That crack is really moreish

Congrats, I'm looking at picking up a Browning BPS NWTF sometime soon hopefully.