Oral v. Advice

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by GFlem, Jan 23, 2006.

1. GFlem

GFlem New Member

OK, I didn't know whether to post this here or in FS, so I'm just goign to go here and hope that a mod will move it if it's too inappropriate.

OK, so my new girlfriend is abstaining from sex until she feels ready for it. She's "recommitted" herself, which I think is cool. But she does enjoy giving head.

That being said: I always feel like I'm taking too long to finish while she's going down. I don't know whether it's her technique or my mental state, but I'm having a hard time asking her to do different things *during.* What should I do? I have next-to-no experience with this, 'cause all my previous girlfriends HATED oral and made it clear at the beginning of the relationship.

2. dscallaway69

dscallaway69 New Member

part of a relationship and the sexual side is communication. Just tell her what you like and what you don't. She will never change or do it right if you don't give her a little guidance. You know if she is giving you head and she does something you like let her know, just say that feels good or something to that effect. that is best way to do it, just talk and communicate

3. 311-420

311-420 New Member

werd, dont be scared to communicate. if she feels humiliated, reassure her its ok and so forth.

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

how long is too long? i find 10-15 min to be average, but have gone anywhere from 2-45 min. stop worrying about how long it takes, and just enjoy it.

as for communication, i assume she doesnt do the exact same thing for the whole time, so when she does something you really like, tell her you really like that. hopefully sell get the hint.

also, dont be afriad to speak your mind. many girls appriacate being directed. im sure youre thinking somehting in your head when shes down on you, just say what youre htinking outloud. dirty talk makes it MUCH more fun for the girl, and that will result in a better experience for the both of you.

5. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: how long is too long? :dunno: :o my jaw only hurt after 1 experience, and that was after giving 2 in a row... without stopping. :o

what's her technique? i use my hand in addition to my mouth, and they [sorta] play off each other.

talk to her and tell her what feels good when she's giving you head. believe me, it's not mean or anything. if she thinks it is, you're pry never gonna have good sex because she's unwilling to change :sad2: