TAT Oral (mainly labret/lip) piercings and healing weird

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Turboed_2, Dec 4, 2004.

1. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Anyone ever have it where the skin tries to grow over the jewelry? or starts growing around it? With my labret, the skin tried to grow over it. Now, with my lip, there is this flap of skin growing upwards right next to it, and it happened similar to that when I had my lip done the first time. What did you guys do to get rid of it? With my labret I cut it off, which wasnt probably the best idea, with my lip last time I just took out the jewelry but this time, I don't want to do either, I want to keep the piercing and would like the skin to just heal normally. Any help is appreciate, thanks guys :)

2. CrazyFukr

CrazyFukr Guest

i got mine done monday and theres this white shit on the inside that seems to be trying to grow over the inside of it... probably not far along enough in the healing process to comment about the exterior...

3. Xombie

Xombie I was an atheist until i realized i was god.

i had that happen the the labret, but it looked like dread skin so every now and then i would take a toothpick and peel of that skin with it, and by doing this it did not slow down the healing process nor did it heal funny.. it healed perfectly

But noone professional told me to do this so i wouldn't suggested it

4. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

Well, it went away. I guess I was just slacking off on taking care of it. After about a week of using a sea salt rinse plus some oral piercing wash i bought from a website, it's now practically gone. We all get lazy, if any of you have this problem, just try taking better care of it for a while and hopefully that'll get rid of it.