GUN Opinions?

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RRTX, Mar 2, 2004.

1. RRTX

RRTX New Member

Hey guys, I'm getting ready to buy a new handgun and just wanted some opinions. I think I've pretty much got it narrowed down to either a Kimber custom TLE II, an H&K USP 40 (or the 40 compact), and the H&K P2000. I don't care if you hate H&K, I personally like them. The only reason the USP 45 isn't on my list is because the size of the grip is just a little large for my taste, all the others in the list fit my hand the way I want. Any other suggestions are welcome also (no I'm not going to buy a Walther platinum thunder :fawk: ) This is primarily going to be for concealed carry, I'm a pretty big guy and can conceal everything mentioned so far fine.

2. mrbill

mrbill New Member

i haven't handled the HK P2000, so i won't comment there. that being said. i bought a Kimber Pro Carry II, my buddy bought a USP .45 compact. he is small framed, i'm much larger. in my VM2, we can each easily conceal the Kimber. the USP on the other hand is much more difficult since it is wider. as for quality of gun, they are both excellent. imo, being narrower, Kimber is the way to go. but, if you prefer the USP and have a holster that lets you hide it well, then go for that.