Opinions Requested

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by TXLBS, Jul 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

I know is dangerously familiar to so many other threads out there, but I wanted to get OT F&N's opinion on something. I've got 2 years left in college, and I am in serious need of making those 2 years be the most scandalous years yet. That said...

I've been working out for over a year, I'm not sure exactly how long... but in that time I've gained 15-20 pounds total, burned 10% or so (atleast) bodyfat and reshaped my body from a pear to that which has more in common with an athlete than a couch potatoe.

I currently weigh 187ish, numbers aren't especially impressive although if you knew how weak I started, it lessens the shock. I'm still recovering from my ACL tear, but in a few weeks I will be back at a 350ish DL, 300ish squat, 200ish bench. I would say the point at which I would try to maintain only would be 205lb's/shredded/as strong as possible.

My question is if you wanted to be as knee deep in vag as possible for the last 2 years of college, how would you go about reaching the goal of getting bigger while still having physical appeal the entire time? I know the absolute fastest way to get there would be to bulk to 220 or so and cut, but I don't really think that will get me what I want. I'm sure I could cut to 170ish now and have a 6 pack and all that jazz, but I would have to whoop my own ass if I was only 170 pounds.

Any input is appreciated, even the "you scrawny fucking pussy bitch" comments.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2005
  2. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

PS - I can post shirt pics now, but I would have to borrow a camera for shirtless pics etc.

3. Phineas Q Stork

Phineas Q Stork Active Member

If you wanna be knee deep in vag, you should work on getting a personality rather than the body

4. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Who said I couldn't work on both at once? Showing love and respect for yourself by giving lots of gym time and following a regiment to see results is part of character building in of itself.

5. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Edited my original post, I think the question was worded awkwardly -- I wasn't soliciting F&N for help getting laid, just how to maintain a physically appealing body while still working towards a goal.

6. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

clean bulk

7. ware_ru

ware_ru I know, I know, I'm amazing

Fixed. (Assuming, of course, that by clean bulk you meant eating healthy foods with a still-enormous calorie surplus every day.)

8. Jeg1983

Jeg1983 OT Supporter

Very true college pussy is the easiest pussy to get

9. incubimmer

incubimmer New Member

god damn 187 and only benching 200? ive been working out for 2 weeks and im 155 benching more than that. (not meant to rag on u, but it amde me feel better) :)

10. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

congratulations.

11. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

We all have our strengths. I just want to keep continuing down the path of letting my body do some of the work for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.