SRS Opinions PLZ

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by triXx, Dec 4, 2007.

1. triXx

triXx Im the crack being smoked by your dealer

ok, so my friends have realized i seem to have problems finding my own girls without them being "fucked int he head" or them just fucking with me, so theyve been trying to hook me up with a girl, and yea shes cute, i get along with her and all i found something out this morniing... jailbait much?? shes about to turn 17, ill be turning 21 soon, should i just cut connection with her? i mean im already on my 3rd 6month probation in a row and the cops in this town already hate me, her parents seem to not hate me, but they know im friends with their daughter and i dont think they have any idea about intentions

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

i dont think so if you like her i wouldnt what anyone says if i liked a girl and she liked me then taht would be that do you like her? if so then in my opinion youve answered your own question now you should be careful given the situation but id still go for it

3. triXx

i do like her, but as goign from a friends example, he was 21 and she was 15, they were together and about 4 days b4 she turned 18, sum1 called the cops and they found them together, arrested for statutory, all the bullshit, even tho the parents liked the kid and didnt care he was that old, the cops still pressed charges, i mean id totaly go fo it but ive risked enuf and am having a hard enough time trying to get back on my feet, finacialy, physicaly, and mentaly, i really dont wanna screw up what ive been trying to do for a while, i guess thats a problem huh?

4. jmezz

jmezz layin in bed stretchin my pumped quads for hours

How about you stop acting like a degenerate douchebag, grow up, and then you'll start attracting girls who are not 'fucked in the head.'

5. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

its up 2 u

6. SpectreMatrix

SpectreMatrix New Member

I think that could be said a little bit more diplomatically.

But you are right, get you shit together, take your time and learn from other idiots mistakes.

idiot is one who never learns from their mistakes, a smart person learns from their own mistakes. A wise person learns from others mistakes.

7. triXx

yea i try to learn from my own mistakes and other but i dunno i dont seem to attract the fucked up girls, i seem to find them, then realize wtf is going on

8. Asherman

Asherman New Member

Do your REALLY like this little girl enough to go to jail? Back off, and get your act together. The alternative is almost certainly a very unpleasant future.

9. Phat_J

Phat_J OT Supporter

You could just not fuck her and be in the clear. But I guess you never thought of that.

10. triXx

actually i did, as i was about to fuck her when i found out, soooo yea