TAT Opinions on wraps?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Solid Snake, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Guest

hey all. As you can probably tell, I'm a newbie here. I just had one question for everyone. I am thinking of getting a wrap (upper bicep). I have no other tats but I just have always liked the look of the bicep wraps. What is everyone's attitude towards them? Girls, how do you feel about them? Sorry about my "newbieness" :wtc:

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

if you like it, get it.. but be sure you won't regret it later.
    IMO, they look like crap... but again.. it's only my opinion.

3. IntheWorks

IntheWorks windin film.. takin pics Moderator

it's your tat... who gives a shit if someone else likes it, your getting it for you, not them. like PE said, just make sure you get something your not going to regret down the road.

and when you say wrap.. do you mean like a small band, or like a upper sleave?

4. Godspeed

Godspeed New Member

Like the other two said before me but just wanting to drive it home, make sure it's what you want. don't get it because you think other people will think it's cool. be sure you like it and it has meaning to you so that way, years from now, you'll still look at the tattoo and like it and not regret it.

but as far as my opinion goes, i think they are gay.

5. brew

brew Guest

To me, the only ones I've seen is the guys who are pretty who get them, they kind of have a look almost, if that makes any sense.

6. Solid Snake

Solid Snake Guest

Thanks guys

7. phigity

phigity New Member

i've got one but no a traditional one. it's a boa and tribal on my right arm with the boa going in and out of the tribal on my back and around my arm. it def hurts under the arm more but if you like the idea then do it.

8. TheChinkyEyedBandit

TheChinkyEyedBandit New Member

pending on the main design but in most cases I feel that when you wrap the design it looks totally better.

I have a dragon w/ japanese waves wrapped around my whole upper arm.... and on the other arm a peacock wrapped around my biceps into my armpits. My gf loved the way it wrapped.

I say go for it...but its your body... do what you feel will make you happy. Trust me, you dont want to base your decision on some opinions from OT.