LGBT Opinions on new shoes?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by ExDelayed, Jul 26, 2004.

1. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

I have worn boots for God knows how long, I decided to change that and picked me up some new shoes. I wasnt completely excited about the colors, as I was used to all black. My last set of shoes (Wally World brand) had to have a steel toe because I was working the the auto shop. I transfered back into the store for a stockman position and wanted something a little lighter then what I had.

I looked, though not hard, and ended up at the same store that I bought my first set of Sketchers from, years ago. I loved that set, and I figured I would give them a shot again.

I came home, a few dollars lighter, and with a much lighter step, but still kind of :hs: until I started getting a few compliments on them and how good they looked on my. I was giving myself one because they do make my feet (11½) look a little smaller, and for some strange reason that was good.

Anyway, Sketchers Energy in navy/gray:

[​IMG]

Opinions?

Now if I could just get my Docs fixed, Id be a happy boy. Shoes and boots, perfect. :)

2. Konowl

Konowl New Member

I dig em. Where are you getting them from? I am in *dire* need of new sandals, a nice pair of going-out black shoes, and some nice casual shoes.

EDIT: Just checked sketchers.com, I can't get them locally, too bad. Where is a good place to get some decent shoes/sandals? I'm hopeless in fashion and normally get the queenies to come with me when I get clothes :)

3. Killgunner

Killgunner Guest

4. suckmyexhaust

suckmyexhaust New Member

any one know a good place to get vagabonds?

Oh, I have a pair of sketchers tennies and they are still comfortable even after a year.

5. Josey

Josey Guest

They're nice....I'd wear'em with Jeans and an appropriate shirt...almost look too "Dressy" in the black and white to be athletic sneakers...IMHO.

6. ExDelayed

ExDelayed New Member

I bought them from Famous Footwear, but apparently Dillards in the same mall carries them too.

I know how you feel with fashion. :wtc: My younger sister tells me that she is going to take me shopping. :ugh: