opinions on Neuspeed

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by armond, Oct 13, 2004.

1. armond

armond New Member

I am asking for exactly that. I want people's personal experiences with the products from Neuspeed. I am not looking for the business that sold you the product, but rather your view on the products this company offers.

I see a professional company, and their products seem to be well made and worth the cost. i am personally thinking of going to them for some suspension, but as I said before, I am looking for others who have already gone this route!

thanks,
    Armond

2. Chris87

Chris87 flatoutperformance.com

They make pretty good quality stuff. I have Neuspeed front and rear tie bars in my corrado, had a front one in my passat, had a neuspeed G60 and Vr6 chip, and ran their sport springs also. Never a complaint. I also sell Neuspeed at the shop too.

If you're looking for suspension item's by them, i'd def. recommend them. I don't know if they still do, but they used to get H&R to make their springs, so you might also want to look into getting H&R's also. Both make good stuff.

BTW, what kind of car do you have?

3. armond

armond New Member

Well thanks for the reply, I personally own a Honda Prelude, but i knew that Neuspeed produced products for Euros as well. i figured I get a well rounded opinion!

4. FryingPan

FryingPan Certified Thread Killer

I had a Neuspeed strut tower brace and sport springs on my 02 GTI. They were good, quality products that didn't cost an arm and a leg.