Opinions on G35C?

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Suncoast, Jan 11, 2006.

1. Suncoast

Suncoast New Member

I browsed the first few pages and read the threads related to them... most people here have good things to say but I figured I'd get a basic overview and any opinions people could offer.

Thinking of picking up a 2006 in either black or diamond graphite with 20" Maya RT5 wheels. :coold:

Also, I know there is a new coupe coming out soon, but will the G35 go through any cosmetic changes in 07? I read somewhere it was but don't know the whole story.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  2. whathappened2u

whathappened2u New Member

There was a thread over on supraforums with pics of the new body style, but the site is down right now. Not really new, just tweaked the old one a bit. My question is, what do you expect to get out of the car? They are very nice and quite luxurious, but they aren't that fast. With nearly 300HP they only run low-mid 14's at the track which I think is a big let down.

3. Suncoast

Suncoast New Member

Just looking for something nice with techy stuff. The bluetooth and GPS navigation really attract me. I also like the look of it. I'm not really into going that fast... I'm not into the whole racing thing anymore... I hear its also a chick magnet. Even though I already have a gf, that's still nice. :mamoru:

4. whathappened2u

whathappened2u New Member

If thats what you want you may also want to look at the new Acura TL and the new IS350. I have friends with the TL and they love them and you get them with Nav and Bluetooth.