Opinions on diet

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by 46&2, Jan 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

After reading a bunch of your guys suggestions I have come up with this.

Wake up- Muscle Milk with Skim milk and either strawberries or bannanas diced up in the shake.

Snacks- Either 3-5 teaspoons of Fat Free Cottage Cheese or 1-2 teaspoons of Jif PB (I've tried the natural PB and I don't like it)

Lunch- Sun dried tomato turkey with one slice of hot pepper jack cheese with 1/4 teaspoon of real mayo (once again, don't like the taste of ft free mayo) on whole wheat bread

Dinner- Chicken on the Foreman Grill or I'll have another sandwich.

Supplements-

GNC Mega Man and ZMA.

Thoughts?

2. pctony

pctony Alyson > *

joke? more info needed.

3. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

Nope. Not a troll here. Actually one of the few that are really serious. :)

What kind of info do you need?

4. pctony

pctony Alyson > *

weight?goal?

5. lif

lif New Member

Yea... cutting? bulking? maintaining? What is it exactly you're doing?

6. xpinchx

xpinchx hes got a nice cock, on the thin side but its stil

If you're measuring your cottage cheese in teaspoons, why even bother? Just get a couple cups of it and put it in a bowl. Without knowing what you look like, what your goals are, or how consistent you are with this... I can still give a couple of generic pointers.

1. Whether you're cutting or bulking, it doesn't look like you're getting enough calories.

2. You're not getting nearly enough protein.

3. You're not getting enough carbs.

4. Instead of having a few big meals a day (your meals are not big, BTW) spread your shit out over the day so your metabolism stays steady.

I think I ate more calories for breakfast this morning than you normally eat all day. And I'm not even exaggerating. In fact I'd be willing to bet on it.

7. 46&2

46&2 Self ******

Thank you. I'm 5"9 and 220lbs. I have fat % of 28%. :( I'm trying to cut down fat/calories as much as I can to lose weight. I'm 30 years old and I graduated high school at 150lbs. I know that it is "too thin" but I would like to break down my body to 170lbs and start bulking from there. Funny thing is I am not hungry since I have been doing this (2+weeks) and it "feels" like my stomach has "gotten smaller". I cannot eat as much as I used to be able to and without getting hungry, I feel I am hitting my fat reserves to still have energy. I'm not starving myself, I feel like I am living off my fat till I hit my goal. (170lbs).

So 5'9" 220lbs. With at least 28% body fat. My waist is 40" with my pant size at 34-36 depending on pants.

8. pctony

pctony Alyson > *

Dont eat jif, just eat peanuts at least. I eat 4 real meals and 2 snacks and try to balance the calories to about 350ish each meal. are you eating any veggies?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.