TAT Opinions love or hate

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Two toys, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Here are my basic tattoo designs I plan to have done, My first will be the 3 here, see, and speak no evil monkeys on my right cheek, the second will be a scorpion runngin along the middle of my back, third is a native american profile on my right sholuder area and the final one for the time being will be a crow/raven on the left shoulder, I mite also put a star of david on my right bicep.

2. When you say right cheek, do you mean butt cheek or face cheek? If you mean face, that is the only thing that I personally wouldn't do. I don't like facial tattoos, but that is just my personal preference. If you like it, go for it.

3. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

I'm quite sick of these "opinion" threads. it's YOUR body and your tattoo.

You could get a fish stick tattooed on you and we wouldn't give a fuck. Do what makes you happy.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2004
  4. Ouch... If I say something stupid today, please don't ehurt me.

5. Two toys

Two toys New Member

Uncommon creep, yeah i mean ass cheek...

grouch, i likie to hear what people think, if they have any ideas, sorry taht i inconvenienced you by adding a new thread to this board.. just one thing, why did you click on the thread in the first place? seriously im not being an a-hole.... just when something isnt interesting to me i dont click the thread.

6. Well like I tell everyone, if it is what you want go for it. If you wanted opinions on the concept or placement, or perhaps ideas for the design, you should state that in the original post. I can see where OTG is getting a little annoyed at people asking what others think about it. The more hardcore body mod people get annoyed when someone is worried or concerned about what others think of their Tat idea.

In conclusion here is my advice, if you like it, fuck all and get it done.

7. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

I agree with what she says, my only disagreement would bit if you actually posted a picture you drew of the tattoo you were planning and asked for a critique of the artwork :)

8. 12345678

12345678 EH?

he wants an opinion. If you don't want to read about it then fuck off.

9. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

Because I'm a mod and I check every thread.
    Had you posted a picture or given some details instead of rambling about 3 or 4 general things then I would take you seriously....I'm not trying to be mean but there are tons of threads like this and no tattoos to show for it.

BAD:
    " what do you think about a scorpion tattoo?"

GOOD:
    " What do you think about a solid black scorpion outlined in blues and whites running across a cow skull"