opinion needed v.bikeorquad

Discussion in 'OT Driven' started by Mopar03, Sep 20, 2004.

1. Mopar03

Mopar03 73-9 OT Supporter

hey guys, lately I've been considering getting a new toy. let me tell you that I'm only 19 and still living at home and I go to college, so my money is limited. I had a quad a few years ago, but sold it so I could use the money elsewhere. now I'm regretting that move.

anyways, I've also been looking at bikes...I've been wanting to get into riding for a little while now. my dilemma is this, I don't have the money for both. what would you guys do in my situation?

I could get a quad, which I would be able to ride in both the summer and the winter. my friends and I have access to many huge fields and woods with trails, so I would always have a place to ride.

OR

I could take the MSF course, and get a bike. here's the downside to this though...our winters here in Indiana SUCK. basically, I'd only be able to ride from late april until early october, at the very latest.

bike crew, is riding really as much fun as everyone makes it out to be? would it be worth it to get a bike, and not have anything to ride in the winter?