MMA Operation Ballscrub vs.gotmesoapz

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by AdrenalineJUNKY, Sep 12, 2008.

1. AdrenalineJUNKY

AdrenalineJUNKY New Member

GREEN BAR:

I got them today (yellow and green) when i got home from class and hopped in the shower to begin Operation Ballscrub, and boy was it a success.:bigthumb: The first thing i noticed about it are that on the top of the soap bar there are these little specks (i think u call them exfoliants) that really scrub your body well and what i did was scrub my body first with the top then use the bottom so they don't run out then all u got is a plain old boring fight soap bar.:hsd: It has a very subtle minty smell which i liked and even though after i got out of the shower it went away, the cooling feeling was still there which felt amazing. Also one other great thing i love was it works pretty well on mosquito bites on your body. I have tons of them from this past summer so that was a huge plus. :big grin: As for my balls, which most of you probably came to check out:naughty:, it feels something like your balls are out in the open with a gentle breeze passing through. :mamoru: However the only thing a can say to change would be the smell...i wouldn't mind a much stronger minty smell at all.
    Thanks for the samples and good luck....keep us updates :noes:

EDIT: PS i forgot to tell you guys this was the green bar and that i also have the yellow which i will try tommarrow night....i wanted to use one per night to see wat the full effects of the bars were like :big grin:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2008
  2. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

Nice. I liked the green too and would like more fragrance.

Excited to hear how the yellow is.

3. AdrenalineJUNKY

Letcha know tom nite :big grin: im excited too

4. rtzcom

rtzcom bon wons! fight slepa for life sone!~

glad you love them and thanks for the review :bigthumb:

5. AdrenalineJUNKY

no prob :big grin: by the way i was wondering do you have a degree in pharmaceuticals or something? how did u make these soaps? you did pretty neat job making them at home lol.... any amish in your family :keke:

6. nezfotnemom

nezfotnemom OT Supporter

He steals fat from hospitals. Makes them in his basement with his group of thugs.

7. teep

teep New Member

just got/used my soap too. i love it. i only wish that it was bigger. the exfoliants in it are awesome and it doesn't dry out my skin at all like this other stuff i've had.

8. rtzcom

I did work for a hospital for a few years working as IT, and learned a lot from working with the nurses and physicians. I'm also studying nursing so I understand how the body works, catches disease, and repairs itself. My family is also working with a lot of professionals including biochemists and soap makers to help me out on this...so we have industry grade help with the formulations and manufacturing. I also talked to a lot of local soapmakers to learn the craft, then figured what would work for combat athletes.

The soaps are half made by my family overseas, then once we get them here we do final assembly so to speak. Not all the ingredients are available in the US, and we had to make some of the key essential oils ourselves. So yeah, they're pretty special lol.

No amish here, we're asian so I guess fob is the more accurate term lol. We get a lot of inspiration from asian natural remedies that even I was personally given when I was a child to heal wounds, sores, rashes, etc...so I know it works.

9. rtzcom

glad you like it bro! :bigthumb:

10. AdrenalineJUNKY

oh wow sounds awesome, so the whole family is in on it (profits of course too)? sounds sweet man best of luck and im going to try the yellow one tonight due to the fact that i couldnt get on OT for a while no clue why :beatsme:

11. rtzcom

Not really the whole family, since it is my business and they are there to support me at this stage.

Let me know how the yellow goes.

12. Optamix

Optamix New Member

In for a slightly stronger smell.

13. Gogoplata

Gogoplata Guest

:hsd:

14. rtzcom

noted. thanks

15. brock3931

brock3931 OT Supporter

Kept the green for my own use and handed the yellow to one of the wrestlers. He swears by it, thinks the soap is excellent. I like the soap, like it was said earlier, just wish it was bigger. Hoping the non-samples will be.