Oops.. I did it again...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by curious_jane, Nov 29, 2007.

1. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

Okay, so I tend to leap before I look. This, I have done yet again.

I started a new job and have been working closely with this guy since our first shift. Immediately we kind of hit it off. We laugh all the time together but we've also had some decent conversations. now, anyone who knows me, knows that in spending this much time with him, the topic of sex would arise. We've discussed alot of things in this area. I was as honest with him as I thought he could handle. He was the same.

so apparently, due to a failed relationship and moving back to this city, he hasnt gotten laid in 3 months and says he hasnt masturbated in years coz to him its boring. "yanking on his own cock" does not turn him on. So immediately, a billion things rush into my mind, one being "how the fuck could you NOT masturbate?! I think I would die!" and "what the hell is wrong with this guy?..."

anyways, so after hanging out during work, on breaks and after work for a bit, we decide we should get togther and chill outside our uniforms. so tuesday night he brings his guitar over to give me a lesson (which seriously WAS the intention there) but between the 2 of us there was maybe 10 minutes total hands on guitar time. his lack of sex came up again and I took hardcore pity on him (and being in a little bit of a rowdy mood myself, judgement a bit skewed), kissed him. we all know where this lead to.

So we fucked. It was ... uhm.. alright. he doesnt like getting head at all. I havent begun to understand why but he says its just something he doesnt enjoy. so I got rushed through this blowjob which is issue 1 coz I HATE being rushed at all and I love to suck cock. LOVE IT. I was about to settle in and give him one of those kickass hour long ones. mmmmmm... but I let it go and moved on to getting fucked. which he decently did but was def NOTHING special. It wasnt really all that awkward after and in the morning he averagely fucked me again.

So this is the thing. looking back on the events, I'm pretty sure its not really something I want to do again. although, me being a stupid ass, I'll prolly let it happen again anyways. but I have to work with this guy and I dont want to be all flat out "uhm, yeah, that was crap. we WONT be fucking again..." and I'm not going to straight up lie to him about it saying it was awesome. I suppose I should have factored in our work ties BEFORE sleeping with him but I leap before I look and kinda stick myself in places like this.

so minus comments about me being kinda whorish... anyone got anything helpful? :x:

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

wow.... lesson: Guitar lessons are never lessons. very odd problem though. Guy doesnt like getting blown? and a girl who TRULY LOVES to suck? i mean if a girl genuinely loves it. thats a major plus for me.... guess my gf doesnt like me going downtown on her that much tho.... shes coming around to it tho...for me its a deal breaker if she is overly resistant to sucking (that means she doesnt like it and i should run for the hills)

you could have some fun with him (sex during work....)

3. tqpolo

tqpolo ***** Platinum Member OT Supporter

What kind of guy doesn't like to masturbate and blowjob? It's his loss. I wouldn't mind that kick-ass hour long one. What did he do that was so unspecial?

4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

heartbreaker

5. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

I hope he is not on OT and read this :X

6. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Doesn't like getting head? The fuck is wrong with him?

Oh, bad in bed.. explains it.

7. Yuppy

i bet this guy has something really fuckin naughty in his closet that he wants to do to you though. the repressed ones always have the most twisted fantasies. you prolly wont stick around long enough to get tied up and have a blood-letting ceremony. lol

8. Jd

Jd Active Member

:rofl: I was thinking the same thing. Not so much naughty, but just plain weird. Not liking blowjobs? Doesn't masturbate? These two factors do not compute.

You got shacked up with the loner of the bunch.

9. Yuppy

well if he was a loner hed have callouses on his wiener.

10. curious_jane

curious_jane New Member

:mamoru: this whole situation I"m starting to find to be a little more than slightly amusing. thing is, I think I AM gon stick around and see what hes got in the closet. It wasnt horrible and I think hes generally trainable. lol but from what Ive seen and heard from him, hes got to be ALL CLOSET. and I feel that shit is mine for the taking.....

11. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

I'm sure you're enjoying your superficial existence, these things come with it, learn to take it.

12. Ninjarider

Ninjarider New Member

So, do you know enough guitar to give me a guitar lesson?

13. kiri

kiri New Member

it sounds like he has issues with his penis or something :ugh: and i'm with you, i could never be with a guy who doesn't like getting head :o

hard to say what you should do at work, because if he's really average, he probably thought you were really good, and want to do it again. maybe tell him you started seeing someone else? :o

14. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I don't even understand why you would want to pursue more sex from him. It wasn't anything to remember, he is obviously uptight and no fun sexually, and HELLO-you work with him. The more you fuck him the more awkward work will become most likely for the both of you. Don't let him dip his pen into your company ink anymore.

15. Abomb

Abomb New Member

ill give you a guitar lesson

16. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

I don't see any harm in trying again. Sex isn't always gonna be perfect the first couple times, sometimes you need a little time to get used to each other and find out what each other likes. This was the first time you guys had done anything together so there's no way he's gonna know what you like that soon.

17. Isamu

Isamu New Member

i just wanna know 1st off.. why can you live in AZ:mamoru:

and yea, i know what you mean, i have rushed into a situation just like that..
    only the reverse.. and unless he is your boss you should be alright.. if you really don't want to fuck him again, just tell him, it was a mistake and you rushed into things. worse thing that could happen is you don't see him socially again, and he avoids you at work

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

before everyone rushes to judge, just remember there are plenty of jobs where this sort of thing isnt really that frowned on.. ie, the resturant biz. She sounds pretty young so chances are this might not be a major career type situation.

Im with everyone else that says this guy must have some really weird kink and I'm kinda curious. :noes:

19. Yuppy

yea noone cares if this happens @ a restaurant

20. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well managers might not care, but coming from someone who's worked in the serving industry for years I can tell you right now that even flings can backfire when you then have to see each other everyday and its awkward for you have a fight or rumors are spread, etc. etc. etc.

21. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

:werd:

Had a friend who had a fling with her supervisor. Rumors started, she denied the whole thing... total slut case though. Practically went out with most of the guys in her office, lol.

Anyway, iwishyouwerebeer is right. It's going to be awkward, especially if you have fights and especially if other employees are catching on. They gossip, didn't you know? :greddy:

22. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

:rofl:

This guy is LYING his little ass off.

That being said, perhaps he likes head, but he likes SEX even better?

I'll be straight, I don't see the big deal about head myself. Maybe I just haven't had someone give me a real good blowjob yet, but I'm not all that bent out of shape over it. :dunno: I would much rather fuck than get my dick sucked. Not that I don't like it, but I really don't see what's THAT great about it personally. :dunno:

He may be the same way.

23. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

I hate to say it but maybe you suck at giving head? I mean it's possible that he didn't think you did a good job.....

24. Abomb

Abomb New Member

shit might be hitting the fan for me here soon @ my restaurant :noes:

25. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

In my experience ~ 1 in 7 girls gives a good blowjob, and it really is night and day different from the standard blowjob. Keep in mind I don't really go for the sweet innocent type, so your milliage may vary. I have no idea what these girls are doing different either, its just an entirely different sensation. Most girls can't ever get me off from a blowjob, these few... wow