Oooooooo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Mar 12, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I was fingering the GF the other night and every once in a while I'd notice the inside of her vagina get realllly wet and then sometimes it's like "open" was that an orgasm? That happened like 5 times or so in an hour..
    Sometimes she would make me stop, why is that? I know it felt good cause she was screaming but why do girls sometimes make you stop?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2005
  2. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Oh and what I mean by open is like it'd contract then open wider for a second it seemed.

3. MattyCakes

MattyCakes Guest

Nice fucking text color, nga.

4. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

it's not an orgasm (necessarily), but she's close. when the vag opens up like that inside it's called "tenting" and it only happens when she's really aroused.

If your next couple of moves are right (normally you keep doing the thing that got her to that point :rofl: ) she'll have an orgasm, and it'll relax again. It's possible for you to do the wrong thing, have her excitement diminish and have it contract anyway. But the contraction would be faster if she comes rather than just tapers off because she almost got there but lost interest.

5. gixxerfast

gixxerfast Guest

Just to be sure, I'll need to try it so I can see what you're talking about....

6. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I've seen that happen during a clitoril piercing, plus it can be done on purpose...But I never knew there was a term for it. :hs:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2005
  7. HamTard

HamTard New Member

what exactly were you touching inside? and how deep? my girl felt pretty empty the one time i fingered her, but she was also scared and couldn't relax so we stopped doing that and just kept with the clit.

8. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    You've found teh G-Spot!? OMFG... You've suceeded in where most men FAIL.

I'll grab G-String, you grab G-spot and we'll all have a G-thang partay!1

9. shady5

shady5 Guest

lol what you kidding, girls dont orgasm...

and no, ull know when she gets off becasuse she will be squeezing so tight that whatever is in there will be gripped tight as hell

10. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

she made you stop because she was overly sensitive, this subsides shortly generaly. but right after an orgasm usualy girls dont want to be touched much, or hard at all. the expanding and contracting is what happens (as i always thought) during the orgasm, not prior to it. but /shrug. it's an indicator of the orgasms presence.

11. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

The expanding/contracting thing happened several times (not together but normaly maybe 10-30 minutes apart).. So I guess I was doing something right! :)

The last girl I fingered and ate out just layed there like a fucking log but she said she's never gotten anything from it.. I wonder why?

12. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Also, does anyone know why sometimes when she gets on top the first insertion is sometimes painful for me.. It feels like my dick is about to break until she moves up and down a couple times.. It doesn't happen everytime..

13. FireIce

FireIce New Member

All girls are different. What feels good to one may not to another.

14. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

your dick / her entrance doesn't have enough lubrication, so the skin grabs and pulls. it's not pleasant, but just take it slow - or use extra lube if you're impatient :)

it can happen even if she's already wet, so it doesn't necessarily mean you're trying to stick it too soon :rofl:

oh, sometimes it helps if she gives you a little sucky sucky first. spit-lube :naughty: