Only one...eh?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by generation_fab, Feb 10, 2002.

1. Ok, if those of you who had only had sex with one person, got in a LONG relationship with them and/or married them...have you ever thought of or wanted to ever experience someone else? Like before you got married or something...?

I am the only person that my fiance has ever had, and sometimes i wonder if after we get hitched, he'll want to see what other people are like...i dont know what do yall think?

2. dylix

dylix Guest

damnit baby.. i dont want to sleep with other women.. i'd just like to sleep with you.. heh.. but that never happens :squint: lol, j/k baby.. :cuddle: :love: :kiss:

3. dummy2529

dummy2529 Guest

That's a large part of the reason me and my ex broke up. We'd at one point thought that this was IT. She was my first gf ever and I dated her for 2.5 years. I haven't had a gf since we broke up but I'm glad I've got the opportunity of meeting new ones.

4. HoneyBee

HoneyBee So cute it should be a crime!

That is a big reason many couples split and why one partner cheats, if you haven't gotten the chance to sew your oats the thought will always be there and you will always wonder, even though it might not happen right off.

when I first got with my b/f his past bothered me, but now I'm kinda glad he got his wild streak out, so I don't have to worry about the same thing.

Good Luck!

5. That is SOOO like me and my bf..because before i met him, i was a bit wild... and he was a virgin, i'm always wondering, if like 3, 5, 10 years into our marriage, he's gonna realize that he wants to try someone else...

6. MiseryIndex

MiseryIndex i never know why. i only know who. Moderator

i was my ex's first boyfriend. 4 years into the relationship she decided she wanted to know what it was like being in relationships with other people & left me.

7. GOD DAMN, that worries me...

8. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It happens even when both parties have had more than a single partner.

He will have to deal with it and you will have to be supportiuve (or the other way around).

9. No fucking comment.

10. Well why the fawk not?!?!?

11. drspd

drspd Guest

Bottom line:

If things are great at home, he'll have no reason to try something new with someone new.

Being with someone new isn't all that exciting. You have to start all over again i.e. the awkwardness of the first time, getting them to be a little more exciting, etc.... Personally, I prefer the same 'ol comfortable person... They know what I like, I know what they like, and if we wanna try something new, we're comfortable enough with each other to do it....

No reason to look elsewhere, no reason for a wild-streak.

My $0.02

12. oh wow, you made me feel so much better, you own...:bigthumb:

13. PrettyLush5

PrettyLush5 red sky at night

that's true...if you guys are meant to be together, he won't stray :)

14. I was involved in a relationship with a married man. Something I was not aware of until halfway through our relationship. Obviously things were not good at home, and he found me. It wasn't worth it.

15. Oohhh sorry...:( I can imagine that...i just really dont want that to happen to...it really sucks that you were the "other woman"

16. Gary78

Gary78 Active Member

But your saying that having been there and experienced that.

I am in an identical situation... and you aren't going to like what I have to say... but here goes.

I have been with my g/f for 4.5 years, and we are each others first sexual partners. For the past 12 months it has gone through my mind nearly every day that I don't want to go through my life being with only the one person. I want to get out and experience other women, other situations, other environments. You only live once, and my thinking is "whats the point of only experiencing the ONE thing, ONE way, with ONE person".

I'd give anything to have met my girlfriend 3 years later than when i did, so that i could have got it all out of my system.

17. :wtc:

18. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

OK, playing Devil's Advocate here.

What happens when one of you wants to try something that the other partner isn't comfortable with? Do you go without or do you force the other partner to do it with you?

19. MiseryIndex

...but they can always stray back....

20. SS109

SS109 3100 FPS OT Supporter

But I would suspect guys who have slept with 20 women still would want to try another woman.

I think fidelity is not only about love but also respect.

Then again, you could try swinging. I would never do it, but some do.

21. PrettyLush5

PrettyLush5 red sky at night

well, yes...he could stray :dunno: but if they are meant to be together, he'll come back

22. MiseryIndex

but do you hold out to see if he/she comes back? i guess not, right? :dunno:
    like, i havent' slept with anyone since my ex. cause she's still the only girl i've ever been with, & if we should get back togehter i'd like to keep it that way. i wouldn't regret never being with anyone else, if we got back togehter. if not, then i'm sure i would regret missed opertunities becuase of her. so i'm not sure what to do :dunno:

23. You'rre helping but not really, Mike...:squint:

24. MiseryIndex

would you rather me be less than honest?

25. :rant: